16

about 20 minutes after simon and talia had told the group chat everyone turned up at our house with countless bottles of alcohol, it was going to be a good night.

"shots anyone?" i yell out soon enough a small crowd of friends was around me i giggled and poured the shots passing them around.
"okay ONE TWO THREEEEE" freya screams as we all shot at the same time. the alcohol burns down my throat i shook my head feeling the bloood pumping.

the song "mr bright side" came on the speakers, i screamed and grabbed the nearest people to me dragging them to the living room "i fucking love this songggg!!" i yell dancing to the song.

i have been dancing for a few hours straight, i stopped to go and get a drink walking into the kitchen.

the kitchen was quiet as everyone was in the living room dancing i walked over to the glasses pulling one out "hey there missy" a voice said walking over to me i instantly recognised the voice "hello harry" i said back "drink?" i offer
"yes please" he said i nodded pulling out another glass.
i poured some drinks for us and handed it to him
"here you go harold" handing him it
"thank you brooklyn"

"you okay?" i asked he nodded taking a sip of his drink.

"hey ive been meaning to ask, in the video the other day who was you talking about?" i said not like i was begging to know but i guess i wanted to know you know??

"oh um it's no one" he harry scratching the back of his head i laughed at him "it can't be no one"
his eyes trailed along my face i could feel my cheeks heating up, he didn't answer me instead his pushed my hair out of my face, i could feel his warm breath on my lips as he leaned closer.
i didn't move away i moved closer my eyes flickering between his eyes and lips.

his lips pressed against mine, it felt so right our lips connected in a deep kiss, his hand moving slowly down my back. "it was you" he says smiling into my lips, i smiled back.

"what the fuck" somone says making us jump away from each other i looked over to see simon, my fucking brother. "simon im sorry" harry said apologetically.
simon's face was red i didn't know what to say
"brooklyn what the fuck are you doing?" he said moving over to me, i ran out of the kitchen and into my room i could feel steaming tears down my face, so fucking embarrassing.

"hey where you going" talia says catching me before i go upstairs "to bed i'm tired" i said not turning around holding my breath.

"okay sleep tight" she said i ran up the stairs slamming the door.

"i've fucked up"