6

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 
𝟕:𝟎𝟖𝐩𝐦

today was jj's party, the past couple of weeks have been hellla busy with shoots for our new clothes and side+. i had just arrived at jj's house walking in and putting the bottle of sambuca i had brought. it was very crowded in the kitchen so i moved into the front room sitting by the large window that over looks the front. i was scrolling through my phone before looking outside to see who had turned up, and there she was. brooklyn. i hadn't seen her in weeks i mean not like i missed her or anything.

she was wearing a short white dress with her hair perfectly straight, she was holding on to talia walking in the house i found myself watching her before a girl tapped me on my shoulder causing me to take my eyes off of the girl "hey there" this girl said she had brown short hair and a red lip
"hello" i said smiling "what's a handsome boy doing over here all alone" she says placing her hand on my shoulder, was she flirting? before i know it i had been talking to this brown haired girl who's name was "becca" all night. we hadn't moved much still standing near the window in the living room. i could feel someone eyes on me, to my suprise it was her. brooklyn. she was staring right at me and becca, we held contact for all about 5seconds until she turned away with the most sour look on her face, was she jealous?
becca clearly didn't like me looking away as she cupped my face slamming her lips onto mine. she tasted like wine and pickles, brilliant. she removed her hand and began smiling at me, i look back to where brooklyn was but she wasn't there, there was now just a empty seat where she once had sat, fuck.. i mutter under my breath.

throughout the night i tried looking for brooklyn, but i thought mabye she had left it had been a few hours since the kiss, mabye she went home? that is until i decided to get a drink from the kitchen. 

i froze, that laugh...

i looked up to see brooklyn standing in front of some guy..but that wasn't just any guy he was the one from the video, the one who basically begged for her number..what a dick.

they were both just stood there laughing at each other with his hand on her hip, god i wish i could cut that fucking hand off. i stared at her hoping she would leave but she didn't instead she pulled him down by his neck placing a kiss on his lips, smiling into it, cmon he can't be that good??

i felt sick. i walked away grabbing the closest girl i could see and crashing my lips into to hers.

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 

𝟔:𝟓𝟖𝐚𝐦
fuck my head was pounding, i look around me to find i wasn't in my bed or in my room. i turn around to be met with zack's face, he was sleeping peacefully. i had a meeting today at 9am so i thought it would be best to leave now while he's asleep.  i pick up my dress from the floor and my heels, i looked in the mirror before leaving his room. god i looked rough my hair was waved now despite straightening it yesterday my makeup was all smudged off, i was wearing one of i assumed zack's tshirts it was massive on me. i write a note putting it on his counter then leaving ordering myself an uber.

𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭,
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑𝟕𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟗𝟗𝟐𝟑
𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐱

i get into the uber telling the driver simon and talias address it was a 20 min drive away which wasn't too bad. the whole ride i sat starting out the window trying to remember what happened last night.

before i know it im paying the driver before leaving the uber and making my way into the house.

i slip my heels off and go to find some medicine.

"where have you been?" what the fuck was he doing here?
"why do you care harry?" i say rolling my eyes
"simon was worried" he says not taking his eyes off of me.
"well i told talia so it's fine." i grab the tablets before swallowing them and grabbing water.

"have fun with zach then" harry says sarcastically.
why does he care?
"yeah i did actually" i reply smiling.
"he's a dick you know" harry reply's making me roll my eyes and leave the room before telling him to fuck off "fuck off harry".

i walk upstairs as talia leaves the bathroom.
"why's harry here?" i say
"oh simon wouldn't let him get a uber home alone so he invited him here" she says shrugging.

"anyways how was last night with lover boy?" she asks punching my arm.

i giggle winking at her "we kissed and i stayed at his last night but that's it really"
"you go girl it's nice to see you happy again" talia says before walking downstairs.

i hop in the shower, then put on my meeting outfit on. it consumed of black linen trousers a white top and a black blazer. i slick my hair back into a plait and adding minimal makeup.

i go downstairs putting my shoes on

"hey im going to a meeting so ill be home at like 12 i say calling out to everyone.
"harry can drive you b he's leaving now anyways, aren't you harry?" simon asks i roll my eyes i mean it would help me out massively rather then getting a uber or riding  bike, so i just agree following harry to his car.

the drive was quite awkward until he broke the silence "so did you use protection" he ask as my eyes widen atstoned he even asked me that, he breaks out into laughter "i was just joking oh my god" he says looking at my face. " it wasn't very funny" i snap back not impressed "cmon it was just a joke the silence was too deafening" putting his hands in the air laughing. "well i would never tell you about that harry, it's weird" i say looking away.

"well by the look on your face i can already tell" smugly laughing.

"whatever harry, just here will do" i say signaling the building infront.

i leave the car thanking him "thanks for driving me harry" i say waving.

"anytime brooklyn." he replies driving away
i can feel my cheeks flush, i love it when he says my name.

**********************************************

𝗁𝗂𝗁𝗂𝗁𝗂
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗏 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗑