28

𝟖:𝟒𝟔𝐚𝐦

i woke up earlier than normal to somone rustling around in my room, i looked over to see harry putting on his clothes "what are you doing?" i say rubbing my eyes he laughs "sorry did i wake up" he says i nodded and he sits on the bed next to me kissing my forehead "sorry love, i've got a video to film i didn't want to wake you"

"oh okay see you later" i say giving him a kiss.
"bye love" he says as i go back to sleep for a while.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚💜

𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?😉

𝐦𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?

𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭

𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥

i walked down the stairs, and ran into the living room "what did he say" i said referring to harry
"nothing i just figured since the walls are thin b" she says laughing i put my hands over my face in embarrassment "oh god sorry" i say sitting down
she laughs more "girl it's fine" she said rubbing my head.

"so how did this happen" she said i looked at her slightly laughing remembering the moment last night "i asked him to come over than it just kinda happened" i said avoiding eye contact

"oh my god i knew it" she said

we laughed together for a moment before my phone started ringing.

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 🦒 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐛???

𝐦𝐞
𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭??

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞

𝐦𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐦𝐞
𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡

𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐩𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬

𝐦𝐞
𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞

i put the phone down running upstairs and quickly chucking on an outfit and brushing my hair.

"i gotta go tal love u" i say practically rushing out the door "love uuuuu" she said shouting out the window.

i rushed in my car to the studio not even getting a chance to play music, i got there and rushed inside the boys were already filming.

i walked over to kon who gave me instructions "so it's your go in 5 minutes just say your name and age" he said i nodded putting on my own mic.

i watched as the boys filmed laughing and making jokes, a few minutes went by and i was tapped on the shoulder by one of the team "your go brooklyn good luck" she said smiling at me i thanked her before walking into the set.

everyone eyes looked at me they all waved and i saw harry, he had the biggest grin id ever seen.

"hi im brooklyn and im 23" i said waving

first was jj "hi im jj but you can call me tonight" he said winking and holding up a phone i giggled swiping him to no he threw his hand up in the air "cmon man" causing everyone to laugh..

next was simon he walked up and i immediately swiped him to no "thank you" he said happpily walking to no.

i did cal, arthur, ethan, tobi and vik next was josh

"hi im josh and id like to take you to the movies but they don't let your take your own snack" he said making me laugh and cringe at the same time i shook my head "freya im sorry but do u need a therapist??" i said to the camera making everyone burst into laughter..

once i was done laughing i looked up to see harry was next he gave me a wave before talking
"this must be a art... wait no thats not it" he said pulling out his phone again getting nervous it was cute "right ok got it, this must be a museum because your a work of art" he said attempting to wink at me i fake winked back and swiped to yes.

"hey what the fuck how did he get a yes?!" jj shouted clearly offended i just shrugged my shoulders saying bye to the boys.

they continued filming the video for a while, and i stayed back to watch.

when they finished they all came out to see me
"what are you doing here" harry says walking up to me pulling me into a tight hug i just laugh and said "simon said you needed me" he nodded and let go before the boys come over "glad you made it" simon said nodding his head at me.

"right fam im offended by you" jj moaned putting up a middle finger at me like a child i chuckled at his face "how did harry get a yes he forgot his lines??" he continued to ask crossing his arms,
i looked over at harry "because it was cute" i said looking back at jj who's face looked very confused.

"right anyways we've gotta go" they all say leaving me and harry alone again.

"so i think we need to talk" harry says scratching the back of his neck i nod "yeah we do"
"my house?" he said "okay i'll drive" i reply as we leave the studio.

we get in the car and i let harrry have the aux whilst i drove to his house. "so how have you been" i say as we approach a stop, he sighs before answering "okay" he says i knew he was lying but i didn't want to make him talk about it if he didn't want to so instead i just grabbed his hand rubbing it letting him know it's okay. "good" i say as we start moving again. we don't talk the rest of the drive back, i park the car and we walk up to his apartment opening the door.

"hi harry! oh and brooklyn!" cal yells looking at us funny i give him a wave before harry takes me to his room.

"so what did you want to talk about?" harry said softly sitting on his bed "well i want to try again" i say twiddling my thumbs as he looks at me "what- really??" he stands up infront of me i nod smilling
"me too" he said his lips connecting with mine again.

"but it wasn't fair how i made you hide" i say looking into his eyes, i knew i wanted to be with him and id do whatever it takes.

"but if your not comfortable with th-" he starts to say before i cut him off "i am harry i just want to be with you i don't care about anything else" i say biting my lip bracing for his response but he doesn't say anything instead just picks me up placing his lips on mine once again......