24) Craze

Drake-

To think his daughter would do something so criminal.

"Like a father, like a daughter," Abigail laughed at the other end of the phone. Salome found out about Abigail. "Salome got her smartness from me, her wild side from you, and her kind heart from her mother, I'm guessing."

He smiled. "Tiara is kind-hearted." He watches Salome run around outside. Another form of punishment is she has to run two miles each morning. She took it as a challenge.

"She didn't ask you for a favor, did she?"

"No," Abigail sighed. "I wish she had. I would've joined in on her scheme."

"Of course you would."

She chuckled. "I called you last night to let you know my friend will stop by. Since I couldn't go and check on you, she offered to do it for me. I even sent some goodies. I'm glad to know everyone is alright."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Have you dealt with that other issue?" She asked.

"I'm about too," he said. "With everything that has happened, I haven't had a chance."

"Do it soon," she said.

He stayed silent for a minute.

"I want you to tell them about me," she said. "It's my decision; I'd rather they know I exist. But don't tell them where I live."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I think it's time."

He dreaded telling everyone about Abigail. But if it's her decision, then who is he to stop her?

"Anything else?"

"No," she smiled.

"Daddy!"

"I better go; I'll keep you updated on my little mini-me."

Abigail laughed. "Good luck."

He hung up and put his phone away. "Go inside and take a shower; you did good."

She smiled.

He will discipline Salome as best he can, but he doubts they'll work to straighten her behavior.

He went inside; Tiara was awake and making breakfast with Carol. She's allowed to work in the kitchen.

"We need to talk about something."

Tiara nodded. "Talk."

He groaned. "It's about Frida."

"Your ex," she sighed. "What about her?"

"I'm kicking her and her family out," he said. "You won't have to worry about her anymore."

She stirs the bowl. "Okay."

Drake isn't sure if she's happy or not.

"I'm happy," she smiled. "I'm happy that you are thinking about your family."

Drake sighed. "I'll do anything to keep you and our children safe. I won't take any more risks. Twice—twice, I had to deal with someone trying to take you from me. I don't think I'll be able to handle it a third time. I'm taking all precautions to ensure your safety and our kids."

"Good."

He kissed her.

"Did you have to punish Sebastian too?"

Sebastian enters through the backyard slide doors. He looked exhausted and sweaty. Drake sent him running a four-mile run twice.

"He will learn not to give in to Salome's tantrums," he said.