Chapter 18: Liam (Spicy)

I never thought this is how my night was going to go. Fuck her mouth is heaven. Trying not to blow my load down her throat is the true test of self control because I have no clue how I didn't the moment she put me in her mouth.

"Lexi. I need you to stop if you want to do anything else tonight because I am so close to losing control here Honey." I groan out.

With a audible pop she releases me. The lust that fills her face and the swell of her lips has me cupping her face leaning down to kiss her. I lift her up laying us down on the bed, feeling her grind into me searching for that release.

"Honey I am clean. I don't want anything between us unless you need it." I say into her neck.

"I'm clean and on the shot. I just want you already Liam. Stop teasing me please." She begs me. Fuck yes, don't have to tell me twice.

Flipping us so she is on top of me I see the look of shock and fear enter her eyes. "What's wrong Honey?" I ask.

"I'm on top." She says the obvious.

"Yeah I want you to have the control Honey." I say pinching my brows together. What is happening here? Why is she scared?

"Can I not have control? I just I mean I don't think me having control is necessary." She stammers.

Flipping us back over I lean down taking her mouth before whispering, "Anything you want Honey. I aim to please you and you alone."

The relief written over her face calms us both I grab my shaft pumping up and down before lining up with her entrance inching my way in.

"Oh! Yes Liam!" Lexi moans.

Focusing on making this perfect for Lexi, I grab her hand interlocking our fingers while allowing my other hand to trail down her body grabbing her hip as her legs wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her. Listening to Lexi moan into my neck breaks my control and pushes me to pound into her harder and deeper just to hear her lose all of her control.

"God Lexi you feel amazing!" I groan out when I feel her wall clamp down on me.

Lexi screams out my name grabbing my neck to pull me in for another kiss. I finish in her holding her close leaving kisses along her neck and collarbone as we both come down from our high.

"Thank you Honey." I whisper into her hair as she settles into my arms.

"Mhm." She says as I feel her sink more into me.

Waking up with Lexi in my arms is how I want to spend every morning for the rest of my life. I slowly shift out from under her and cover her up as I slip into the bathroom. I want to wake her up with breakfast in bed. Thinking about how perfect last night was, Lexi waking me up tracing the tattoos on my chest before I flipped her over and ate her out from behind until she begged me to fuck her again. I wonder if I should wake her up tracing her tattoos with my tongue? No two rounds last night she needs food.

Looking in the pantry I see I can make us some French toast and I found Lexi's coffee so I start to brew some while the pan heats up for the toast. Feeding Judge I let him out while I plate the food when I hear the stairs creak looking to the hallway I see Lexi come into the kitchen in my shirt hair thrown up.

"Good Morning Beautiful. I was bringing you breakfast in bed." I say as I walk to her giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you. What did you make? It smells amazing." She says hugging me.

I am so happy with how touchy she is this morning. Smiling lifting her up I sit her on the island while I make her a cup of coffee.

"French toast." I answer handing her a cup.