Chapter 19: Lexi (Spicy)

How am I supposed to run with Liam getting all sweaty smiling at me. I keep telling myself not to trip. Not to make a fool out of myself. The fact that Liam spent the entire time I was gone connecting with Judge and Grandpa makes me feel loved and chased.

This man is breaking down all my defenses but not just leaving the ruins he is taking my walls down cleaning up the mess along the way. I have never felt so safe and secure. I can destroy glass and he will help me clean it up literally and emotionally.

Turning into the driveway I start my cool down exercises without thinking looking to my left I see Liam smiling and trying to copy my movements.

"Sorry that was automatic." I say.

"No problem. How was your run?" He asks.

"Good. Yours?" I ask.

"I was just glad to be able to keep up with you." He says with a laugh.

As we reach the porch I pop my leg to stretch them out hearing Liam groan behind me I whip my head over looking at him over my shoulder to see him focused on my ass.

"You okay back there big guy?" I ask smirking.

"Big guy? Yeah you're right I am kinda big." He smirks cupping his dick through his shorts.

Coughing I switch legs, "I don't know if I remember." I smirk.

"We should fix that shouldn't we?" He says gripping my hips pulling me into him biting my neck.

Moaning out his name seems to be all he needed because he flips me around and takes my mouth lifting me up so that I wrap my legs around his waist as he climbs the steps.

"Shower time Lexi." He groans out setting me on my feet smacking my ass.

"You coming?" I ask racing up the stairs to my room.

"Try to fucking stop me tease." He calls after me.

Giggling I hurry to take off my clothes getting caught in my sports bra, laughing Liam catches up and helps me get untangled from my shirt and bra.

"I'll always be here to save you. I was picturing more serious matters but when your clothes attack always call on me Honey." He says as he laughs.

Slapping his chest I say, "Dork!"

I slip my leggings down my legs and head to the bathroom.

"You were running next to me with no underwear on?" He says with disbelief.

Turning and looking back at him I wink before turning the shower on to heat it up. Brushing my hair to get all the tangles out, I feel Liam come up behind me feeling the heat of his body encasing me.

"Let's go clean all the sweat off we can sweat all over again." Liam whispers into my ear biting my neck.

Without another moment he just lifts me up allowing me to feel his hard length pressing into my back.

When he sets me down in the water I get the shock of my life when he takes my hair in his hands getting it wet before grabbing my shampoo.

"Are you washing my hair?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

"Why?" I say tilting my head to the side.

"It's a way to take care of you Honey." He says rising the shampoo out grabbing my conditioner running it in my ends using my comb that I keep in the shower to coat it in.

"Thank you." I whisper.

He kisses my shoulder while taking my body wash from me pouring it onto my sponge lathering me up from my neck down my arms across my chest using his other hand to cup my breast. Biting my lip I moan as his fingers lower down my body.