Chapter 17: Lexi (Spicy)

Holy fuck Liam's mouth should be illegal. I have been turned into a puddle of emotions and nerves. Who knew guys in real life enjoyed this?

As I feel my body tense up building the pressure I moan Liam's name out again it seems to encourage him to get me over the edge faster. The tension breaks and I let out a scream as Liam slowly pulls back kissing my thighs.

"God you're so fucking beautiful in everything you do." He groans out.

Unable to speak I just shake my head. I hear him chuckle kissing my thighs before moving back up my body. I feel like jello just here with no ability to move.

"I got you Honey. Just close your eyes take a bit of rest. I will protect you." He whispers before he kisses my lips.

"What about you?" I ask before I yawn.

"I told you today is about you. Trust me Lex I got just as much from that as you did." He whispers as he turns me to my side holding me close to his body tossing the blanket over me.

I wake up alone and feel a little disappointed with that until I notice my bag is down here and a note from Liam telling me to get dressed and meet him on deck when I was ready.

Pulling out the sundress I picked for dinner since that was all I packed I change and fix my hair into a low bun.

As I climb the stairs I can hear Liam talking but I can't make out his words until I make it on deck and see him on his phone, Judge laying watching for me.

Liam turns towards me with a grin lighting his face up. He changed into some slacks and a button shirt. I can't help but smile at him.

He opens his arm and I walk to him as he pulls me into his side. Getting off the phone kissing me on the top of my head.

"How was your nap Honey?" He asks me.

"Good." I say.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"Nothing just wasn't expecting to wake up alone is all." I confess feeling my cheeks getting warm.

Grabbing my chin Liam makes me look into his eyes. All I can see is kindness and desire. "I just got up maybe ten minutes ago wanted to call and make a reservation for dinner." He said before kissing me.

I smile at him when he pulls back nodding my head.

"I would like to drop Judge off at your place then eat if that's okay with you?" He asks me.

"Yeah sounds good." I whisper.

He just smiles at me before kissing me again. Moving me towards the seat next to the captain seat before he pulls the anchor and pulls the float out the water allowing it to deflate while we drive back to my house.

Today was so simple and easy. I have never had such a perfect date, I didn't feel like I had to preform. How weird is that? Everything just fits with me and Liam. Can love be that seamless? Wait. Love? I can feel the color drain from my face. Do I love Liam? I sneak a look at Liam. Shit! I do.

This is happening too fast.

"Lexi? Honey are you feeling okay?" Liam asks me concern written all over his face.

"What? I feel fine." I say.

He tilts his head to the side before a look of understanding comes across his face. "Lexi just breath Honey. I know we can get lost in our heads but just tonight be here with me. If you want to talk then talk to me. Can you do that?" He asks me.

Can I? That seems like a better thing to do than freak out that I love this wonderful man on our second official date. I just nod my head hoping he doesn't need words right now because I don't know if I can talk without spilling out all my thoughts.