Guns And Laces: Chapter 33

Guns And Laces

Almost Home

Chapter Thirty-Three

Third Person’s POV:

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️ Graphic Content, Mention of Abuse, Rape, Torture, and Murder.

A man dressed to the nines entered a cold, dark room. The only source of light inside was the moonlight reflecting through the window. His hand went to the wall on his left and he switched on the single light bulb.

A nearly unconscious woman came in his view and a sadistic smile appeared on his face.

You.” He started to speak and the woman brought her head back up to took at the man.

A strong pain shot up her spine and head as she moved causing her to hiss in pain.

“What is so special about you?” He asked. “I had been thinking this ever since I saw you. I mean yes you’re beautiful…in an extraordinary way but what else?” He questioned and tapped on his chin.

The woman was struggling to keep her eyes open but she still looked at his attire. He seemed to be going to an important event.

He took a step forward and fear flashed in her eyes but he laughed, “Oh don’t worry. I won’t do anything, not today.” He sighed and looked at her body.

“Do you know what’s today?” He asked and she watched as his pupils dilated in excitement.

She closed her eyes for a while, her brain wanting to shut down but his voice filled the silence again and her eyes snapped open, “We’re hanging you today. Exactly what should happen to a murderer.” He spat.

She mumbled something but he couldn’t decipher her words so he moved closer, “What are you saying?”

“Does he know?” Her voice was barely above a whisper.

He pulled away and looked at her battered face before letting out a psychotic laugh, “Oh he does. He will be coming to get you, I bet, and once he walks through these doors I will kill him as well.

After so many weeks, something hot and red burned in her veins “Are you luring him here?”

He nodded with a sick grin, “And he’s taken the bait.”

“Motherfucker.” She mumbled knowing well he couldn’t hear her. She raised her head to look him dead in the eye, “Come closer.” She beckoned him closer with her head.

He frowned but leaned in nonetheless and she spoke again, “You'll be able to catch him over this beautiful, dead fuckin' body. But even then, he will be the one coming after you.”

In an instant, the man’s frown turned into a scowl and he slapped her harshly across her face, “You bitch!”

Rheannon’s head fell back and she let out an airy laugh as tears fell from the corner of her eyes.

She stopped laughing but the tears kept coming. More and more. One after another. So much that she struggled to breathe. She opened her mouth to gasp and take in as much air as possible inside her lungs but apparently it was not enough.

The blood pumped in her ears and she knew that she was having a panic attack.

Amidst all this, she didn’t realise when Jonas had left the room and a commotion had started outside. She could hear someone shouting and yelling and maybe even something breaking but the only thing she needed to focus currently on was her breathing.