Guns And Laces: Chapter 34

Guns And Laces

Almost Home

Chapter Thirty-Four

⚠️ TW ⚠️ Mention of Rape, Slight Graphic Content

Third Person’s POV

As soon as Angelo entered his house, he found bodies littered from all across the front lawn to the foyer inside. He carefully stepped inside avoiding all of those and the splattered blood. His panic had calmed down a bit because he could hear Aegeus’ voice coming from the living room.

There were a couple of his guards who were pilling bodies in bags and cleaning the area as best as they could.

He entered there to find everyone gathered inside the living room. His eyes went to Eirene and Aegeus first to make sure that they are fine and then he found Sierra shivering like a leaf in the corner. She appeared petrified.

Rheannon was still clutched tightly between his arms but she had been unconscious all along. Despite the chaos Angelo had enough senses to call a doctor on his way here because there was no way he was going to take her to a hospital in this condition.

When they all sensed his presence, their heads instantly snapped towards him and for a solid minute everything came to a still. For the family because their went straight to Rheannon and for Angelo because his eyes found Kian and Natasha sitting on one of the couches.

The anger that he had tried to calm down on his way back by distracting himself with Rheannon had now returned in full force.

He stepped further inside the room and gently laid down Rheannon on the couch before marching straight towards where Kian was sat.

Eirene gasped as she looked at Rheannon’s condition and quickly rushed to her side. As much as she didn’t want to think, she had a bad feeling about this. Rheannon’s face was as pale as a white sheet and for a second, Eirene actually thought that she’s dead.

On the other hand Sierra was still rooted to her spot. Her body shivering the same as before. One look at her and you’d know she will pass out anytime soon. She could not stand to see her sister in that condition.

Little did they all know that the bruises outside were nothing compared to the bruises inside. The unmatched horrors of what she had gone through were yet to be revealed. Alone and helpless.

Aegeus could not stare at the woman any longer and finally turned his eyes away. In the little time that he’s known her, he knew how amazing the woman was. Inside and out. She was the last person that this should have happened to.

Angelo, on the other hand, picked up Kian by the collar of his shirt and landed a punch straight to his jaw. Natasha stood up in panic as she saw her brother getting hit.

The siblings had seen it coming already.

“Where the fuck were you?!” Angelo roared in anger and punched Kian’s nose this time.

The sound of a bone cracking echoed in the air and the women gasped in unison as Kian held his nose while blood poured out of it profusely.

“Angelo, stop!” Aegeus tried to get a hold for him but Angelo was not going to listen.

Not to anyone. Not now.

Sierra finally stood up and made his way over to where Angelo and Kian were. Angelo now had Kian in a chokehold as he landed multiple blows one after another. Kian did not protest. He did not even try to protect himself.