Lava

He looked so good in his costume. Too good even. He wore a deep red blazer that brought out the red glint in his dark eyes. His shoulder looked so broad and strong. I had to put a hand on the side of my head to stop me from swooning. He wore seductively tight pants. Where those leather. Glob that's just criminal! they clung to his strong lean legs so nicely. The tail that was attached to his firm looking gluts didn't make it any easier. He had matching red horns and matching bat wings. The more i looked the more light headed i felt.

Marshal groaned as he leapt off stage, the kind of groan one would associate with hunger even though he was looking at me. "Gummy," He flew in a circle around me. "This is too hot for the public eye I am going to have to lock us in a closet together for the rest of the evening." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I pushed him away, too embarrassed,"S-shut up!" I folded my arms and tried to look anywhere but Marshall.

"So cute~" Marshall cooed, "Are you being shy?" He said, teasing me. He Tries to move around me so that he could see what my face looked like. I kept turning  away from him.

"I am not cute!" I hid my face in my hands. Then i realized that hiding my face bashfully was not helping this argument either. I need to learn how to stop this cute nonsense.

My eyes were closed. so I couldn't see that Marshall had gotten close enough so that he was whispering in my ear. "I bet you are so red," Marshall leaned in closer, "I could just. Eat. You. Up," accenting the words in a low husky voice that made my chest tight and my legs almost give out.

I hear a camera snap in the background. I took my face out of my hands but didn't bother pushing Marshall away just yet. It's not like I wanted him to be close for a little longer. Nope.

"Cake? Wha-"

"Oooo you caught me! You two are just so~ adorable! I'm gonna put it on the cutest couple competition page-" Cake squealed trying to type in the picture caption.

"No you are not!" I screamed, pointing my index finger sternly. My face probably being as red as a cherry as this point.

"Oh yes i am!" She flaunted. She started to jog away in her adventurer costume.

I was about to run after her until Marshall grabbed me by the waist and started nuzzling my hair and neck. To much of my embarrassment, it felt so good that I released a tiny moan. The heat started radiating of my face and I had not idea if it was from anger or fluster anymore.

"Let me go!" I yelled out pathetically. one of my arms where trapped in place but my other free arm I was pulling at Marshall's arms.

"Nope." his breath on my neck forced out all of the strength i had left in my legs. Then he said in an even lower voice,"I can't let this much cutie just roam free now can I?"

"eh-"

"Was that a moan Bubba," Marshall whispered. I could feel the tingle of his smile on my neck.

yes "NO."

"Oh yes it was! Mind if I got it on recording? I want to kept for those dark lonely evenings when it's just a man with his ha-"

"Oh my g-glob! That's just lewd and-"

"-I believe the word you're looking for is sexy but lewd works too," he snickered trying to pull me closer.

"S-stop! What if Anthony came in?" Wow Gumbal just...wow. that was all you could half moan at a time like this. jeez if people didn't know any better-" Cake stop taking pictures this instant!" In response to my yelling however, she just continued to snap even more pictures. I have never wanted to punch everybody as much as I wanted to punch everybody I knew in that moment.