50 shades of Red (gumshall/ Gumlee fanfic)

Today started of ordinarily swell..... I woke up, stretched and yawned as the light from the shinning sun leaked gracefully into my room making me nostalgic.

Then I remembered something of dreading significant importance on the agenda that is my life. Today was the first day of my sophomore year in the prestigious Academy of Aaa. That was all that needed to be said to launch me out of my bed, onto the floor, and running into the bathroom. I hop into the shower generously shampoo my pink hair and clean myself, dry myself, and head into the closet to find something to wear.

I wanted to go for the unnoticed look. The "please leave me alone respectively look". The "I am someone of no importance look. I wanted to wear something to hide my face until the afternoon, when my real challenges begin. It was much smoother life to go through school in the Academy of Ooo being unnoticed by others. That way you wouldn't have to be judged of your reputation among the other students and you would avoid all the drama bombs. Of course this meant that certain procedures must be taken place to ensure my success. I had to be prepared.

The Academy of Aaa, from the outside looking in, appears to be a punctually perfect school for the young boy or girl to thrive among the excellence exceptionally kind, talented, accepting student body. Yes. It is true that the Academy has a rigorous organized education, but it also has an unknown underground that adult's have no clue about. The notorious factions that dwell within the social system make the school go round.

i for one did not want to be popular , but, I know for a fact that my friends where in the circle. All of my friends are extremely talented which helped create there renowned reputations. I only have four five close friends as of....ever. One, my childhood friend Monochrome, sometimes addressed as "MC" for short, doesn't talk much, but his build and mysteriousness caught several people's attention in a good way, automatically making him cool.

Two, Monochrome's girl who prefers to be addressed as cake is also my friend, she has piercing catlike eyes ,glorious white hair with yellow highlights that swoops in a stylish bob and glowing tawny skin only accenting her already exotic, spunky aura. She is a skilled rhythmic gymnast who has the flexibility to bend herself in half in her turns at will. She also is a fierce kick boxer adding to her bad-ass persona.

Her best Friend and mine as well, is Fionna, a girl who is most certainly in the top ranks in our school by far both in amazing skill and beauty, with her long locks of gold that flowed from her scalp and her refreshing blue eyes. She Majors in swordsmanship and fencing sending grown trained men gravelling to their feet and running away to their mothers, but she also enjoys soccer, her knee high stripped socks to prove it.

I also have a friend who goes by only his initials, LSP, a gossiping flamboyantly exploding person; perhaps to the point where the personality is bipolar. Lastly, most likely the kindest hearted out of all my friends is Breakfast Prince, he's adored among the other girls in school and there was an obvious reason why; the boy was a sweetheart. We like to have times where we just bake mountain loads of different kinds of breakfast cookies and muffins and have a small movie party with friends to finish them all off. The thought of memory compelled a smile to appear on my face.

I then remember about the batch of cookies that I was making this morning and run down stairs. I pull tout the trays and the cookies emit a alluring smell through the air. Strawberries. I rush to stuff the cookies in a paper bag. As I walk toward the door, I pick up my school bag and violin case as I adjust my thick black rimmed glasses on my face. I open the door and leave my house. I would say bye, but I have no one to say bye to.

Tell me what you think and please make suggestions on my characters, modes, tone and voice at will. i encourage participation.

Comment whether you love it or hate. "it it's all good in the hood"