Bright Maroon part 1

AN:Sorry for not updating in awhile! School got crazy busy all of the sudden (because my English teacher is driving me up the wall) but i am back now! I am actually pretty pretty proud of this chapter. Don't forget to comment!!

Gumball's P.O.V.

Monday morning after that weekend was hard, My father came home because of the break in. lecturing me as if somehow it was my fault. I was too expressive about what I was doing in my life and that's why the attacker knew when to strike. I couldn't be that weak when I took over the company. Stuff like that.

Marshall was always there for me though. He listened to me as a ranted and let me bake as much as i wanted in his kitchen while he sat and watched on the kitchen counter sipping tea and occasionally whipping flower off of my face.

I woke up that Monday morning from a call from My sister.

"Hey Bubbakins! How my sweetest little brother?" Her sweet voice far too bright for what time it was this morning.
"BG? You do realize it's like five thirty in the morning." I ran my hand over my face.

"i always thought that you woke up at five?" She laughed. She was right too. I normally wake up at five to do some baking or studying. I like to have long calm peaceful mornings. That changes when you wake up to a lug of handsome next to you.

"Yeah I usually do," I tried to move out of the bed slowly keeping my voice as calm as possible. "I uh... slept in today for some reason." That 'some reason' happened to be devilishly attractive and i was sleeping in his bed.

"'some reason' eh? this reason wouldn't happen to be why my old Gym teacher Mr. Chocolate called Marcy and me about trespassing and indecent behavior on school grounds would it."

"Depends who you ask," I said because outright lying seemed like a bad idea. I felt my face getting redder by the second and as if Marshall had some 'let's-embarrass-Gumball' radar he chose that time to wake up from sleep at start nuzzling behind my ear. "Oh butterscotch," I moaned because that felt so very good. but my sister was very much on the phone and Marshall woke up in time to cause absolute mayhem.

"Don't go," Marshall whined in a raspy morning voice tightening his arms around my waist and tapping one of my hands on his chest. So much for getting out of this sooner rather than later.

"H-how's Marcy by the way?"

Marshall chuckled and whispered in my ear, "Are you talking on the phone, Bubba?" Curse him. Curse him and that beautiful voice that was sending shivers all over my body. It just wasn't fair.

"She's great. She's almost done with her tour and wants to come back home to visit her cousin which is great since I have to come back home to have dinner with you and Dad around the same time."

Shoot I forgot, "Right the Creamers' dinner. What is that even about again."

"Besides Dad trying to set up his gay daughter with their very male son? Absolute bull candy."

"So I take it you are not going to be in a good mood."

"Far from it," Marshall started to nuzzle my neck and roam his hands...all over the place. Just keep calm Gumball. Don't do something embarrassing like moan on the phone while talking to your sister. Speaking of which did you even tell her about Marshall yet? Exactly no so cool it. "He knows how stubborn I am and I already told him about my sexuality. At least Mom understood. Now he just thinks that I 'haven't met the right man'. Right man my ass!" If i told you that Marshall chose that time to actually grope my bum would you believe me? "If he doesn't have a vijayjay he's not worth my time." He started to kneed it too, dear glob. Now was not the time."