Blush and Face

AN: Song belongs to Adventure Time and credit to Rebecca Sugar. And Brah smash that star button because this chapter be off the chain. Thank you guys for everything!! Send some love to my dedicated friend! They've gone off the grid and it's making me sad. Check out their work because it's sooooo goooood.

Marshall's point of view

Gumball came to my house right after dinner after telling his father that he had to sleep over at Fiona's for tutoring, His father probably still thought that he was getting some too. That Fionna and him were a couple.

His sister only agreed to the dinner so that she could bring truth and clear up the misunderstanding. The misunderstanding that she would have been ever interested in another male. Marcy was definitely not happy. Bubblegum had called her to pick her up from the house early. Bonnie had to wrestle her into the car to stop her from marching inside of the house and giving that old bastard, who Gumball call Father, a piece of his mind. A calmly place hand on a shoulder and a couple of whispers from bubble gum was enough to calm her down and get her in the car at the end,

"And I just stood there," Gumball with his head in my lap looking at the ceiling. "I couldn't do Anything. Bonnie doesn't even know about Anthony."

"I know Bonnie won't let anything happen to you . Not on her watch. Plus," He paused to life me up and into a hug. "In your heart you'll know the right thing to do and the right words to say. But you need to not think with this cute-ol-head of yours." I ruffled with his hair so that he could get to point.

"alright alright," His smile was a shy and small one, but it was still honest. Honest smiles were a good and rare sign from Gumball.

"You want some tea," He hasn't has any in while. "You should probably get some sleep it's late."

"Green. I think i bought you a box a while ago."

Gumball has slowly taken over certain parts of my house. It was subtle. First the tooth brush and an extra pair of fluffy socks, now it was the entire tea cabinet and parts of the pantry. There was always enough flour and sugar to bake something.

There was even a loveseat for two on the patio. Gumball insisted that i take it out of the garage since i did not have suitable outdoor furniture for comfort. We headed towards sofa when Gumball asked to have the tea outside. Gumball liked the cold weather despite the irritated response from his candy skin. I took the mugs and the apples while Gumball carried as many blankets as his arms could carry.

When we settled in on the couch with Gumball wrapped in blankets and hugging a mug of tea while his pink hair shined in the moonlight. How can someone always look beautiful? Like all-the-time beautiful? It was a crime and Gumball was on the most wanted list. Just another reason to hid him away from the world.

I picked up my base and started playing, looking at the stars.

Let's go in the garden.

you'll find something waiting.

right there where you left it,

lying upside down.

when you finally find it,

you'll see how it's faded.

the underside is lighter

when you turn it around

everything stays

right where you left it

everything stays