Ferrari Red (Finish line)

AN:Thank you all for everything. I do mean everything. 

Little to say Anthony was arrested and trialed under the full extent of the law. Of course, the land of Aaa does things a little differently than what other beings might imagine. Anthony of course will serve his time, he did plead guilty (unashamed of his emotions and actions), but under a new clause leaded by the help of my own mother, Anthony will not only have to serve his time but be admitted into psychiatric health and won't be allowed to enter into society until he gets cleared by board of doctors in charge of criminal psychology for Aaa. And since Anthony was diagnosed as having extreme and untreated bipolar depression with sexual addictions, it is likely that he won't be getting out for a very long time (because he's already been suffering for a very long time.

The Creamers were devastated. his father blamed me and my 'Queer' ways for corrupting his son (despite the fact that he was accused of the crimes in the several relationships before me) after one privat court session where the verdict was finalized. His mother cried, looked at me with sad eyes and apologized, and smeared her makeup in the process which would no doubt be corrected in the future. Mr creamer was flushed face,partly from anger and majority from his increased alcohol habits that showed in his cheeks, you could smell the alcohol radiating off of him. As Mr. Creamer yelled at me, once we, father, Mrs. Creamer, Mr. Creamer, and I, were alone, taking his frustrations of the unfortunate events out on me, flask gripped tight in his hand while his wife gripped the other as if to keep him tethered down in the earth.

My father made no move to stop him from doing so, choosing to look on the whole situation with a slightly pleased gleam in his eyes as he saw the inevitable, almost repulsively automatic, shame and regret on my face. I never wanted anyone to get hurt, and now look what I did. That's what he wanted me to think, but someone had to do it. Anthony needed to be stopped and he needed help, imagine if i hadn't stopped him and he went about confused and searching, finding another victim to terrorize as a means to cope with his thoughts, feelings, and symptoms he doesn't understand. I understood why my father would want me to feel that way, especially after Mr. Creamer's announcement.

"We," He said addressing the mic and the surrounding microphones holding the arm of his wife with the grace of a european gentleman from the eighteen hundreds , "Will no longer associate, support, of fund Candy Kingdom in any of its endeavors for now on. There will be no renewal of contract. My son's persistence despite his rejection is a sign that he seeks love not that he is a criminal."

Not many people agree with him on that. At least he was classy enough to not mention my name explicitly.

As for me winter break came along sooner than expected, I was lucky enough to be able to perform in music club's winter concert. Although winter break was meant for vacationing, father had far different planes. He called it 'Disciplinary actions to increase your productivity, restraint and honorability in a member of society." Society being of course what propitious rich individuals like call their narrow minded and shallow world . Of course not all people are shallow. But anyone who believes in balls merits an individual's introduction to a world that the have already been breathing in for some time is a fool.

Marshall picked me up afterwards and we rode together on the back of his motorcycle to by ice cream and look at the clouds drift by on the top of grasshill. I was so at peace that i fell asleep with my head on his chest and by the time Marshall had the heart enough to wake me up the sun was setting casting gorgeous shades of red and orange around Marshall's face.

Back to the point of things, I do love grand dance parties. Before my mother went around the globe, I danced constantly. It was allot like fencing in a way, Watching the movements of your partner and struggling for superiority and composure with each step. I studied on every kind of formal court dancing imaginable. My favorite was the style the parties had in imperial russia. It was grand and elegant as it was subtle and shy. I saw my Father do it once at my first ball while Marshall greedily sucked all the red from the punch bowl. That was the last time I ever saw my Father dance with my Mother and I never asked why. For some reason I decided to stop dancing so much myself.