Black rabbit

*Teresa**: Yes, something happened.

**Oberheuser**: Like what? Did you engage in a fight?

**Teresa**: Yes, something like that. Actually, we are a group of four people doing an activity. We distributed the work among us. After I submitted my part, two of the members started taunting me. They said my involvement in the activity was negligible. They even said I got the easiest part and still took help from Himari. I don't like when people say things like that. Let me give you an example: suppose my father gave away his life just for me to live happily. He didn't think about his pride, luxury, or anything. He knew he was being used as a pawn; when his work was done, he would simply be erased. But still, he did that and died happily. After that, I also helped the person who promised my father my safety. This person is fulfilling his promise, but the people in his group treat me like some stray cat, looking down on me and not considering me part of the group. I don't like people like them, and if the person who is treated like that also accepts their fate and lives with them like a servant, I hate that person too. What do you think that person should do?

**Oberheuser**: I think the person whose father sacrificed himself should fight and claim what they deserve.

**Teresa**: If I were that person, I would take revenge. I would wait for my opportunity, and whenever I got my chance, I would completely break them. You know, Mrs. Oberheuser, there are people like that in the world who like to be treated that way, like loyal dogs. Do you know what I think about them? They are born to be slaves, and their father, who sacrificed his life, was born to be a pawn. Don't you agree?

**Oberheuser**: Yes, you are right.

Oberheuser got a little bit uncomfortable and asked Teresa, "Did you do something to take revenge?"

**Teresa**: I destroyed my part of the work. After that, they came and begged me to redo it because they were unable to do it. That's the satisfaction I was looking for.

Oberheuser remembered the first time she met Teresa reading a book under the cherry blossom tree. Teresa had suggested some interesting books, and Oberheuser had enjoyed their conversations. Then, Himari arrived with Luna's daughter and returned her to Oberheuser. As Teresa comforted Luna's daughter, Himari chatted with Oberheuser. Before leaving, Oberheuser asked Teresa for a good novel recommendation. Teresa replied, "A Snake Developing in a Fluffle," and then left with Himari.

On the way back, Himari noticed the keychain Teresa was holding. "Where did you get that keychain?" she asked, curious about the black box-like cube with a demon hand sprouting from it, holding a heart.

**Teresa**: I bought it from a local shop.

**Himari**: Did you talk with Céline? Is she feeling alright now?

**Teresa**: Yes, she is well now. You know, sometimes she feels really depressed. I know her father and mother died during the war, but still. She should talk more with other students.

Céline, a 20-year-old student from France with blonde hair and blue eyes, lived next to Teresa. Teresa often checked on her.

The scene shifts to the detectives in the kitchen, questioning the chef who made the coffee.

**Smith**: You said that the herb was given to you by the monk. Did you wash them?

**Chef**: No, it was completely packed.

**Smith**: And the coffee, what did you serve it with?

**Chef**: I handed the coffee to Giorgio's personal assistant along with white sugar sachets. I also drank the coffee, and I am completely fine.

Smith and Sakaguchi exchanged looks. This new detail about the white sugar sachets conflicted with what they had heard from the monk.
They checked the camera footage and confirmed that the chef was not lying.