Showdown in Reykjavik

On the way:

Celine: So, where are we going?

Briony: Reykjavik.

Celine: So, what are we going to see there?

Briony: You will see when we get there. Hold your horses.

Lilja: Don't look so stressed. Here, juice for both of you.

Leo: Hey Antonio, did you bring your instrument?

Antonio: Yes, do you want to hear it?

Everyone: Of course.

Antonio started playing his instrument, filling the atmosphere with a soothing melody. After traveling for a long time, they finally reached their destination.

The first place: Hafnarfjörður.

Celine: Is this some place related to Vikings or something?

Briony: Hey, don't ask me. I am not a historian.

Erik: Yes, this is known for its rich Viking history and well-preserved cultural traditions.

Briony: Yes, Erik can guide us. He is an archaeologist.

Celine: You guys have such different tastes.

Briony: Yes, you can't force someone to choose a career.

After that, they started their adventure, with Erik explaining everything like a history teacher.

The first thing they visited was the Viking village.

Erik: You know it hosts a thematic hotel and restaurant that immerses visitors in the Viking era with authentic decor, Viking feasts, and reenactments. They even host a Viking festival in June where participants dress like Vikings.

Lilja: Damn, we missed our chance.

Erik: Don't worry, you can come here whenever you want. Why bother yourself?

Lilja: Yes, you are right.

Slowly, they covered all the sites, with Erik explaining their historical significance. There were many visitors; some people were talking with random strangers, while Celine and Lilja were getting exhausted.

Lilja: Hey, wanna go and grab some ice cream?

Celine: Yes, not a bad idea. Let's go.

On the way back, they encountered a group of people who appeared to be fighting. Their movements were unsteady, and suddenly, Celine noticed one of them holding a syringe. A cold wave of fear washed over her as her mind went blank for a moment.

Celine thought to herself: *Can I protect her?*

Seeing the danger, Celine quickly told Lilja to run. But as they tried to escape, a man blocked their path, holding a knife. Lilja dropped the ice cream bag and started sweating, panic gripping her. Celine was also in a bad position.

One man picked up the ice cream bag and started eating. Another, holding a knife, came close and sneered, "You girls look good. Now please hand over all your money, or I will slit your beautiful necks like chickens." The threat made their panic worse.

Celine: Please put your knife down. We are going to give you everything we have.

Celine thought to herself again: *I can take them all, but not with her here, and even if I saved her, this will hinder my goals.*

All the thugs gathered in front of them, blocking the road. One of them tried to attack, but Celine threw her purse directly at his face, and they both started running away. The thugs started chasing them, but before anything worse could happen, they were interrupted by Alex (25) and Mia (24).