Shield of sacrifice

When he arrived near the washroom, it was too late; Oberheuser had already entered. Olav saw Hans panting.

Olav: Why are you in a hurry?

Hans: What were you doing inside the washroom?

Olav: Oh, so you saw that.

After that, he laughed and said, "You are talking about my activity before Miss Oberheuser, right?"

Hans: Yes, you are looking chill.

Olav: You are really too scared. I was planting a room freshener. Celine gave it to me because, with her height, she can't do it herself. If you don't believe me, you can ask Miss Oberheuser when she comes out.

Hans: Fine.

Olav: What idiot would commit a crime in broad daylight and in front of highly advanced cameras?

Hans: You are probably right.

All these things happening outside were being watched by Celine. She was watching without even blinking.

At the same time, in the kitchen:

Freya: Hey, Isabella, is something wrong?

Isabella: Why do you ask?

Sofia: You are looking tired. Are you overworking or something?

Isabella: Not really.

Freya: Are you sleeping late at night?

Isabella: Hey, don't say it like that.

Sofia: So I assume we are soon going to have an additional villager.

Isabella: Hey, it's not like that. You guys are overthinking.

Sofia: Don't be so shy.
Freya suddenly made a serious expression and said, "Hey Isabella, I saw a secret of yours when you were alone with Lucas."

Sofia: Oh my god, Isabella, I wonder what it is.

Isabella: I know you are only saying that to make fun of me.

Freya: Do you want me to expose what I saw?

Isabella felt a little bit uncomfortable, but still managed to gather strength and said, "Fine."

Freya: Are you sure? Don't blame me.

Isabella was scared but still said, "Say it."

Freya: I saw when Lucas told you, "You look more beautiful today," your face turned into a red tomato.

After hearing that, Isabella's face really turned into a red tomato.

Sofia: Oh girl, you look too adorable when you act shy.

Isabella: Enough with the small talk. Didn't both of you say that you will take us to your birthplace?

Sofia: Yes, we will probably take you next Sunday.

Freya: The horror I am still scared of.

She said that in a soft tone.

Isabella: Sorry, didn't mean to make you remember your dark past.

Freya: It's alright. It was really painful.

Four years ago,

Isabella: Hey, you two, you never told me about your past. I really want to know.

Freya: I can tell you that now. We are from a beautiful village near Rome, Castel Gandolfo. Situated about 25 kilometers southeast of Rome, it is renowned for its scenic beauty, overlooking Lake Albano, and is also famous as the summer residence of the Popes. The village offers picturesque views, historical sites, and a tranquil atmosphere, making it a lovely escape from the bustling city of Rome. Life was really good and peaceful. But then the storm started when they scared all the people around the world using bioweapons and ordered them to destroy all the exploding weapons so that people could fight using guns and laser guns. We had just completed high school and were planning to go to college.