Scarlet testament

After the report work was finished, the cops returned them to their friends. When they arrived near the bus, their friends came rushing towards them and hugged them. Some asked about their injuries. After the conversation, they were relieved that everybody was doing alright and well.

Mia hit Lilja on the head and said, "You idiot, did you forget about your ring?"

Lilja: "Hey, that hurts, you know! By the way, in a stressful situation, my brain slows down. I can't think like you guys."

Gudrun: "Lilja, you idiot, I think you should start some brain exercises and face some stressful situations. It will help you."

Mia: "Gudrun didn't say that you should stop worrying about Lilja. Since you got her back, she can't think properly in that type of situation."

Briony: "Celine, are you alright? No wounds or scratches? Please tell me you're alright."

Celine: "Don't worry, I am completely fine."

Nina: "I heard from Oberheuser that you are good at self-defense."

Celine: "Sort of."

Isabella came running towards them and hugged Celine and Lilja.

Isabella: "Thank God you guys are alright. Thanks, Alex and Mia."

Alex: "Don't sweat it."

Isabella: "Okay, everyone, lunch is ready. Let's eat."

Around the same time, the scene shifts towards Oberheuser. She was in a jewelry shop giving instructions to a goldsmith. At the end of the conversation, we see she was giving the goldsmith a small jar. Something was written on the jar (HPMC).

Then again, the scene shifts towards the travelers. After lunch, Celine was going inside the bus for some reason, and she was followed by Johan. When Johan reached inside, he saw Celine searching for something in her handbag, but suddenly she noticed something funny outside the bus from the back glass and went near it to see. Johan looked at her, observing how calmly she was looking through the bus's back glass. Then Johan reached his bag and took his medicine. After taking his medicine, Johan called Celine.

Johan: "Hey, Celine, I don't want to interrupt you, but they are calling us. Let's go outside."

Celine smiled and said, "Don't worry, I got what I was looking for." Johan got confused and said, "Okay, we are waiting for you outside."

When she went outside, everyone except a girl was sitting in order.

Briony: "Come here, Celine, sit next to me."

Celine: "What's going on?"

Lilja: "Dorian is making art for us."

Celine: "Okay, everyone is present here, but what about herself?"

Lilja: "She can fit herself in the art. Just wait and watch."

After 30 minutes, the art was complete, and everyone got to see it.

Lilja: "Hey, Celine, isn't she amazing?"

Celine: "Yes."

After that, everybody went to take a rest at their camp, but Olav and Johan were talking about something.

Celine: "Can I see your sketchbook?"

Dorian: "Here, no problem."

Celine saw her amazing artwork. She drew almost all phenomena that took place near her.

Dorian: "Do you like it?"

Celine: "Yes, so are you an art teacher?"

Dorian: "Yes. From childhood, I wanted to be an artist. The thing is, when I was a kid, my mom and dad got divorced. My mom was a street artist. But she worked really hard so that I could chase my dream without worrying about our financial condition. One day, when I woke up at 1 AM, my mom was drawing. At that time, she was suffering from a fever, but she was still drawing. I was unable to say anything to her and unable to help her either. That night, I cried without getting noticed. From the next day, I also started drawing, and slowly I became better at it. One day, I was drawing my mom when she caught me and giggled. She said, 'Your drawings are so beautiful.' At that moment, I felt like my heart was going to melt. I promised my mom that the next time I drew her, I would bring that drawing to life. Slowly, I made progress, won many awards, and even earned a scholarship. After I reached that height, one night, I started drawing my mom again. I spent 9 hours making that drawing. Since my mother was sleeping downstairs, I walked to her door to show it to her. I was so focused on making the drawing that I didn't notice what was going on outside. When I reached downstairs, holding my drawing, I saw my mom panicked, but I was unable to analyze the depth of the situation. I called, 'Hey mom, check this out.' Mom said, 'Don't come here, go hide in your room.' At that moment, someone broke our door and forced his way in. He first noticed me. He pointed his gun at me and shot. Since I closed my eyes, I couldn't feel the gunshots. When I opened my eyes, I was covered by my mom, and she had taken all the bullets just to protect me. When help arrived and they stopped him, it was too late. When I saw my mom on the ground covered in blood, I lost my voice, unable to walk, shaking like a scared cat. After gathering some strength, I called her again, 'Hey mom, wake up, don't prank me. Look, I made a drawing of you as I promised. Please, you can't go without watching it. Please, mom, wake up.' The drawing was on the ground near her body, so when I went near the drawing in the hope that if I called her by holding the drawing, she would wake up and kiss me like she usually did. But when I crawled to the drawing, there was something written in blood, and it said, 'This art is far better than my looks.'"