Tranquil serenity

*November 6**

After the funeral of all of Livio's family members, except his little brother who remains in a coma, Celine sits by Livio's grave, lost in her sorrow. Nearby, a few members of Tenbu whisper harshly:

"She is a curse," one woman murmurs. 
Another adds, "That's right, a witch." 
"Everything happened because she stepped into our heaven," a third voice chimes in. "A demon behind that beautiful mask."

Oberheuser, standing close by, steps in gently. "Hey, Celine, don't listen to them, okay?"

Celine is crying, her spirit shattered. When she turns around, she sees Loid standing behind her. Their eyes meet, and Loid offers her a warm, comforting smile.

---

The scene shifts to the girls' hostel, where Himari and Teresa watch over Celine, concerned. Miss Oberheuser is trying to lift Celine's spirits.

"Celine, cheer up," Oberheuser says softly. "Do you think Livio would want you to be sad? I know it's difficult, but neither you nor I can bring them back. It's better to move forward. Livio would want that too. I have an idea—let's go to Iceland for a seven-day break."

Celine, still engulfed by her grief, looks at her. "Do you expect me to be happy?"

Oberheuser sighs. "It's hard, I know. But I don't want to see you sink into depression. Trust me, at least once. We'll clear everything up there."

Celine's curiosity stirs. "Do you know someone in Iceland?"

"Yes," Oberheuser replies. "Three Tenbu members live there. They chose a peaceful life over work. They run an orphanage near the Ölfusá River. The river symbolizes purity in Iceland, known for its clean, pure waters sourced from glacial meltwater and springs. The Ölfusá, along with its tributaries, is celebrated for its pristine nature, reflecting Iceland's unspoiled beauty and commitment to environmental preservation. You know," she adds, her voice lightening a little, "I heard some interesting news about a child from the orphanage..... But pack your things, we're leaving tomorrow."

Just as Oberheuser is about to leave, Celine hands her something and whispers in her ear. Oberheuser's eyes well up with tears.

"So this is Livio's final gift," she says, her voice trembling with emotion.

As she wipes her eyes, Oberheuser turns back to Celine with a gentle smile. "Hey, don't forget to pack your bird too."

Celine nods. "Yes, I know."

*Note*: The "bird" is a small robotic device used for self-defense, especially popular among girls. It follows its owner, and if attacked by a stranger, it fires a needle that paralyzes the threat for a few minutes. It also records and has other features, though a more powerful version is used by law enforcement.

---

The scene shifts to Oberheuser's clinic. She's speaking with a patient, her demeanor calm and professional.

"You can use my office number to contact me if you encounter any problems," she says.

The patient, Chris, beams with happiness, blushing as he accepts the offer.

Later, Chris calls the number to test it and leaves the clinic, his heart light. Inside, Oberheuser checks her office phone, scrutinizing the number that appears on the screen.

Outside the hospital, Chris walks away with a wide grin, whispering to himself, "Damn, I'm so lucky."

**November 7**

Early in the morning, before leaving, Oberheuser showed her custom-made jacket to Celine.

Celine glanced at it with curiosity. "Is this the one you were talking about?"