Preparations and perils

Current time,
Isabella: Sorry to make you remember your tragedy.
Freya: It's alright, I accepted it and moved on. Don't feel bad about it.
Sofia: If you feel that much depressed, who knows your kid will be born depressed.
Isabella: I told you I am not pregnant...
After that, Lucas came from the market with vegetables, fruits, and other groceries.
Sofia: You sure bought a lot of things.
Lucas: Well, I found all of them with a 50 percent discount. Ok, I was joking.
Isabella: Tonight we are going to make the best food, right Freya?
Freya: Obviously, otherwise, how are we going to celebrate my birthday?
Lucas: Ok, you three go take some rest. I am going as well after finishing the dishwashing.
At the same time, we are witnessing Katrin and Hans discussing something.
Hans: It's the last option. If anything happens to our plan, then you can rely on that.
Katrin: Explain to me again how it works.
We are witnessing Katrin holding a gun, and Hans explaining something to her.
Katrin: Ok, I understand everything but I am worried about you.
Hans: No need to worry, everything will be fine.
"If anything goes wrong, they will rescue the village," Hans thinks in his mind.
At the same time, Isabella and Sofia were discussing the gifts while Celine and Oberheuser were just listening to them.
While they were discussing that, Celine interrupted them and said, "Hey, why don't we decorate the whole village with radium balloons, please?"
Sofia: Ok, fine.
Then at 5 PM, everyone arrived in the village after finishing their daily activities. Some went to the kitchen and some stayed in their turf houses. The people who stayed in the house were decorating while the people who went to the kitchen were helping in making food. Katrin and Bjorn were looking at the decorations and watching the kids who were happy again.
Scenes in the kitchen:
Everyone is working hard on the food.
Lilja: Hey Freya, why don't you rest a bit? I am worried you will get wrinkles.
Freya: Are you making me sound like an old lady?
Lilja: Why would I make it sound that way? Isn't it obvious?
After hearing that, Freya pulled Lilja's ear like a teacher.
Lilja: I was joking, calm down, miss.
Everyone laughs.
At the same time, outside the kitchen:
Everyone is decorating the entire village. There is a giant teddy bear with gas inside in the middle; it glows in the dark. In each corner of the turf house, there are four human-sized elf balloons with candles in their hands that also glow in the dark.
Briony: Hey Celine, thanks for the idea and the balloons. Now that I think about it, you placed the orders for these types of balloons, right?
Celine: Right. After listening to Sofia and Isabella, I went to the town with Oberheuser and saw these types of balloons. So, I ordered them with a special gas inside, denser than air.
While they were talking, Patrick was decorating the dwarf balloons above the teddy bear. He was using a ladder.
Ciara arrived with some sweets for everyone. Then she saw Patrick working.
After distributing them to everyone except those who were doing the balloon work, Ciara saw that Patrick, Ansel, and Helmut were doing chain work. Helmut was passing the balloon to Ansel, and Ansel was passing it to Patrick, who was binding it on the bear.
Ciara: Hey, are you guys not going to eat?
Patrick: Thanks for asking, miss. Can't you see what we are doing?
Briony: Fine then, we will eat your portions and you can satisfy yourself by watching us.
Ansel and Patrick laugh after hearing that.
Meanwhile,
Helmut: Hey Ciara, why don't you put one of those sweets in my mouth, please?
He said that because he was holding the balloon.
Ciara: Fine, open your mouth.
Helmut opened his mouth and both Briony and Ciara put one sweet each in his mouth. His mouth got stuffed, which resulted in releasing the balloons he was holding.
Then both Briony and Ciara laughed. At the same time, above the ladder, Patrick was staring at them like a devil.
Ansel: Hey, don't worry Patrick, Helmut is not going to steal Ciara from you.
Patrick blushed a little and said, "If you say anything stupid like that, I am going to kick you."
Ansel: Hey, don't get angry, I was joking, man.
After the balloon work got finished, Ansel and Patrick climbed down and started eating the sweets from Ciara. While they were eating sweets, Celine was sitting with Dorian.
Celine: Hey Dorian, your decoration ideas are amazing.
Dorian: You are the one who bought these beautiful balloons. I only told them where to put them.
Hans was keeping an eye on his suspect and doing his part of the decoration.
Briony: Hey Celine, will you help me bind the balloons above the houses, please?
Celine: Sure.
Then she left Dorian and went to help Briony. While she was going, she activated something on her left wrist.
Actually, she was wearing a thread-like thing on her left wrist. When she activated it, a digital screen covered her arm. Then she clicked on something, probably a message.
Hans marked that, but before he realized, someone covering his entire body with a black cloak covered his mouth and pulled him into the dark.
After that, we see someone holding a fake female hand in the dark.