Black rose

Bjorn: "How can this be? You should be dead."

Katrin: "It can't be... Who are you?"

As the moonlight fell upon her, she seemed to glow. With a chilling smile, she spoke, "Oh yes, I am alive. Do you know why? To make all of you repay."

Isabella, trembling to her core, gasped in disbelief, "Don't tell me, Oberheuser... everything—Livio's family's death, and all that happened here—was your doing."

Oberheuser: "Ah, so you've caught on. Yes, that's right—everything has been part of our plan."

Katrin: "Did you say 'our'? Don't tell me—"

Oberheuser: "Oh yes, the other one is Celine, the girl who killed her own boyfriend."

Just as Oberheuser finished speaking, Celine appeared at the edge of the cliff, Mia trailing behind her, blood trickling from her throat.

Celine called Oberheuser, who answered calmly, "Everything's fine. Leave the rest to me."

Katrin, bewildered, stammered, "But how? There's no signal here..."

She checked her phone and was astonished to find that there was, indeed, a signal.

Oberheuser: "Ah, the signal..."

She then pulled a small device from her pocket, revealing it to be a signal jammer. "We both used one for that purpose."

Celine, with an air of nonchalance, threw her crimson jacket to the ground. "Its purpose is complete."

Katrin, enraged, shouted, "Why?"

Oberheuser fixed her with a sinister gaze. "Why what?"

Katrin: "Why kill the children? They had nothing to do with your cause, you witch! They were innocent!"

Oberheuser sneered, "In this hellish world, the greatest crime one can commit... is being innocent."

In a fit of rage, Isabella lunged at Oberheuser with a pocket knife, desperate to end her.

Bjorn: "No! Isabella, don't do it!"

But Oberheuser, with a wicked grin, delivered a swift roundhouse kick to Isabella's chest, sending her crashing into the wall. Isabella, gasping for air, fought to regain her strength, her resolve unbroken as she struggled to rise.

Oberheuser: "You've done enough. Just lie there and listen. You won't live much longer, so let me clarify how we did all of this."

She continued, her voice dripping with malice, "Everything began with Livio's phone. I took it, gave it to my robot, and used its hacking mechanism to infiltrate random phones, sending messages with Loid's logo to the children and Olav. You know the rest. We gave the kids a choice: save their friends or save themselves. Some killed their friends to protect their best friends, while others sacrificed their best friends to save themselves. But there was another weapon we used... I wonder how he'll react when he learns what he's done."

Katrin and Bjorn, shattered by the revelation, collapsed to the ground, their bodies alive but their spirits dead.

Oberheuser: "And now, it's time to say goodbye."

Without hesitation, she plunged a blade into Bjorn's neck. As he bled out, she continued stabbing him in the back until his life drained away. Katrin, in a desperate attempt to stop her, rushed forward, but Oberheuser kicked her hard in the stomach, sending her sprawling. Oberheuser stepped on Katrin's chest, pressing down as she slowly slit her throat, ignoring her desperate pleas to spare the remaining children.

Isabella, helpless, watched in horror as Katrin took her final breaths.

Celine entered the room, her expression cold. She glanced at a message on the phone. "Ah, this one's mine."