26. Paused Time 🧚‍♂️

Diana soars towards the village. Her throat heats up,fire ready to spew out from her mouth. Alex heads out from his dungeon that he got out pretty easily..he thought.

He spots the mighty dragon from a distance.

“ Oh,shoot!," he exclaims as he runs to go over the hill.

She breathes her fire on the village. With a grunt,the knight thrusts his sword into the ground. Blue energy emits from his staff. It shoots up and forms a blue dome over.. covering her,Elias and him. Thanks to the protection of the dome,the fire spews on it... leaving the village unharmed.

Diana roars in frustration as she fly's from left to right. The knight removes his staff from the ground,his teeth gritted.

“ You will pay for your crimes against this village!,” he shouts.

Elias looks down and sees him shouting,but his voice isn't heard.

“ Is he saying something?,” Elias asks himself.

“ I will smite you and that creature!,” the knight threatens.

“ What are you saying I can't hear you!?,” Elias yells..but the knight can't hear him.

“ I will burn and haunt your entire lineage!,” The knight threatened.

“ Yell louder! I can't hear you!,” Elias yells.

“ What is he saying?,” The knight asks himself as he sees Elias's mouth moving.

“ Speak louder!,” Elias yells.

“ I don't have time for this,” The knight said. He starts to twirl his staff in between his fingers... building up a lethal energy to take out Diana and Elias.

Alex arrives at the scene. The soldiers outside the dome and spot him.

“ It's the kid!,” a soldier alerted.

“ No it's not,” Alex tried deflecting.

“ Get him!,” The soldier instructed.

Alex turns and starts running round the dome. The soldiers follow suite.

Diana and Elias spot Alex running and screaming.

“ Alex!,” Elias exclaimed.

Diana builds up fire and shoots at the dome.. trying to disintegrate or at least create a hole big enough for them to go through.

She concentrates and continues spitting fire at a particular side. Once the knight finishes building energy with his staff,he carefully targets her belly. With a loud grunt,he points at her stomach and the energy shoots up at her.

“ Diana!,” Elias yells. He drags the a hair on her bag that makes her move back. The energy misses her and collides with the dome. It explodes... sending Elias and Diana to the ground...hard.

Their crash makes a loud thud. The soldiers finally catch up to Alex and hold him down. Diana transformers into her human self... unconscious...Elias scratched a little.

The knight walks to them,a menacing glow to his eyes.

“ You end here and now,” he said menacingly..Elias tries to get on his feet.

“ Stop!,” Alex struggles in the strong arms of the soldier holding him. “ Leave them alone!.

He raises his staff that now curves itself to a sharp end.

With a loud grunt,he sends his staff down to Diana's stomach.

“ Stop!,” Alex yells with his entire being...and something thing happens. Everything literally slows down. The dove flying in the air,the soldiers,soldier holding him,and then the knight lifts his arm up,his staff in his hands...about to sink his staff into Diana's stomach.

....to be continued.

🧚🏾‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

A/N:
  Hi guys...hoped you liked this chapter. This is probably the last to be continued... just kinda wanted to expand the book a little. And just to be clear on something...a very dear reader THE_ESTIMATED commented on a previous chapter concerning Alex's super strength.

Incase, anyone who comes across this book and has the same thought..I just wanted to say that I felt,super strength, speed,time freeze and some few other powers were associated with light. That's why I added super strength. So,I hope I was able to clear that up. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you and God bless ❤️