Chapter-4

3rd Person POV

He fell asleep holding the lady's hand, after sometime he felt something or more like someone stroking his hair he felt good. His mom always stroked his hair and kissed his forehead which had a pronounced effect on him which clearly seemed to help him sleep more comfortably.

But there was sudden realisation that he was in the hospital and not at his home back in Daegu.
He woke up abruptly looking at the person stroking his hair lovingly, only to realise that it was the same lady he had saved earlier.

His expression turned soft, asking the lady immediately "How are you feeling now? Do you feel any kind of pain or anything? Should I call the doctor?"

"No, I'm totally fine. Thanks alot for saving me I thought I was about to die when I saw that truck coming towards me when I just layed there. Everything appeared so blurry but thanks to you I'm safe and sound" the lady replied.

" It's ok that's not an issue, by the way it totally slipped my mind, is there anyone I can contact for you so that they could come here and take you back home ?"

"Ya sure I'll tell you the number could you make a call now?"

" Just a minute I'll get my phone ..... Yupp tell me the number please "

" XXXXXXXXXX,that's my son's number,and my name is Mina"

" Hmm... It's ringing!"

On the call

(Tae-bold
Other person -italics)

"Hello"

"Yes who's talking ?" this was a deep raspy voice ,it felt oddly familiar to Tae.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, your mother fainted near the main junction near Seoul city hospital,so I have admitted her her . She fainted due to low blood glucose and low blood pressure. She is fine now but the hospital needs a close relative of the patient to be present for them to be discharged. So I called you to ask if you could come by and take her home ?"

"Ohh shit, I'll be there in a while please look after her till I reach there."
He sounded very worried but still Tae felt the voice very familiar as if he had been hearing the person talk for years.

"Ya please come soon !"

Call ended

He informed the lady that her son would reach the hospital soon and that she could go back to her place once he was here.

Taehyung then received a phone call from Seojoon, he sounded really worried

Call with Seojoon
"Tae ,where are you? You left in the morning now it's almost evening , are you safe ? Did anything happen to you ?"

"No hyung I'm totally fine , there was a lady who fainted on the road while I was on my way to Wooshik's house so while I was helping her I just got hit on my head and we are in the hospital right now , Don't worry I'll be back in a while once the lady's son arrives here ,ok ?"

" Tae... Wait right there I'm coming ! "
Call ended

In a few minutes both of his friends reached the hospital and went to the emergency department in search of him.

And they spotted him near a middle-aged lady , he had a bandage around his forehead.

Now both of them run towards Tae and immediately hug him and scold him for not informing them about this earlier.

With that the two friends dragged Tae out of that area so that he could eat something because he didn't have anything since morning and if he still didn't eat anything then he would faint due to low blood glucose.
After hearing the three of them bicker, the lady told them to go the canteen so they could feed him and that she would be fine and that her son would arrive in no-time and she was fine with it.

As the three of them left to eat ,a guy dressed in an all black outfit with a cap and mask ran towards the emergency department,which the boys didn't notice as they were practically dragging Tae with them towards the canteen.

Now all of three of them were in canteen where they met Hyungsik and his brother Bogum there.

As the brothers noticed Tae having a bandage wrapped around his head they ran towards him enquiring about his all of that had happened.

After telling them the whole story Tae felt tired and Bogum noticed this and said "Hey Tae , come I'll drop you home you must be tired you need to rest well."
Immediately the others agreed to Bogum and asked him to take him home.

"Tae wait here I'll go bring my car ok ?"

"Ok hyung I'll just sit on one of the benches here!"

With that Bogum left towards the parking area and returned near the entrance where he asked Tae to wait for him.

Once he arrived he helped Tae sit in the car, fastened his seat belt and drove away towards his home.

When their car was about to leave Mina spotted the young boy there and tried showing him to her son and told her that it was the guy inthe passenger seat who had helped her today.
But her son only saw the car moving towards the exit but saw only Bogum not Tae.

On their way back home, Tae asked Bogum "Hyung.... Can you and Hyungsik hyungie move in with me ? I know hyungie is also transferred here to this hospital now and he will stay with you in your dorm? Please hyung I feel very lonely to live in my home all by myself. Please move in with me ?"
He said all this while pouting and tear-filled eyes.

After seeing Tae's state he accepted to move in with him without any hesitation.

Now they continued their journey towards their shared home.

The reached home and called Hyungsik to pack all of their things so that they could move in with Taehyung.

This is how their day ended.

Tae felt very happy that he didn't have to live alone anymore but there was someone else who was in cloud nine as he could stay with his long time crush.

To Be Continued...