Chapter-7

3rd Person POV

As soon as Tae spotted Hyungsik in the crowd he let go of Jungkook's hand half heartedly and thanked and ran towards Hyungsik.
Just as he reached Hyungsik, he engulfed the young boy in a hug and asked "where were you Tae, I thought you couldn't make it on time. By the way why were did you come along with Jungkook and looked like you were also holding his hand, did something happen ?"

Tae shook his head and replied "No hyung I was lost inside and I was roaming inside I met all the members also except Jungkook only in the end while I began panicking as the fan meet would start I met him even he was lost. Just like me but his phone had network and I didn't so he asked Suga hyung for location and got me here along with him. That's all."

" Oh ok ok now come stand in front of me, this is your hand band wear it, it must be with you through out the day okay. If you lose it you'll be thrown out of this place. Also take this bag it's gifts i divided it into separate bags while you were gone. " Hyungsik said.

Now the fanmeet had started and about a few fans met all of them and were seated separately. As the fans finished meeting them a few fans were made to stand separately and many of them were asked to sit down on their respective chairs.

Tae was confused as why this was happening.
But he kept watching how the interaction between the artists and the fans were going on.
Slowly he started thinking maybe the members were choosing those fans because once the finished talking to them the fans standing separately received some heart sticker which was put on the hand band given to them by different members.

That is when he realised maybe the members were selecting the fans for the free hug session maybe.

He waited there calmly and patiently waiting for his turn. He was the next person to meet the members.

All the members were seated in the order of their age starting from Jin to Jungkook.
Every fan had to meet Jin first and Jungkook last.

Now it was Tae's turn and Jin recognised him from earlier and had a fun talk with him gave him a mirror, this mirror had light in it and when it was turned on the mirror had a collage of his pictures from their debut till date. Jin felt very happy and liked him. He took his hand and put a pink heart sticker on it.

Next up he had to meet Suga, he was smiling at Tae and waited for him to come to him.
Suga enjoyed talking with this boy and Tae gave him his gift that was a pillow which had sequins and their were picture of him and the members in it when the sequins were moved.

Suga thanked him and pasted a black heart on the band.

As soon as Tae arrived in front of J-hope, he started laughing and Tae looked at him smiling remembering about the way he imitated him earlier when he met him backstage.

Somehow he spoke to him joyfully and gave him his gift which was a sunflower, and J-hope looked at the flower and admired it and thanked Tae for his gift.

And then he was asked to move to RM he spoke to RM and told him how much he loves and respects him, how he always looked forward in life just with the help of the songs he wrote. Tae gave him a book as gift RM thanked him and accepted the gift.

Next he went to Jimin, surprisingly even Jimin recognised him quickly and began talking like long lost siblings.
He then gave Jimin his gift which was a pack of dyes as Jimin liked dyeing his hair. Jimin took the gift and told him that he would used the colors for any upcoming shows and events and thanked him for it. He then put a yellow heart sticker on his band and sent him to Jungkook.

As soon as he went to Jungkook he didn't know what to tell so pretended to look for his gift in the bag, Jungkook chuckled at his behaviour because he was the last member to meet the fans that means the fan would have only 1 gift left with them to give and here Tae was searching his bag like he was digging up earth to find some treasure.

He then said to Tae "It's ok you can give me that gift later why don't you talk to me first."

Tae nodded while slowly looking up at him.

(Jungkook-BOLD, TAE-ITALICS)

So what's your name?

Kim Taehyung but people call me Tae or TaeTae or Babybear.

Oh nice you actually look like a baby bear so cute and soft.

Thank you... You look very handsome actually and very muscular with those tattoos you look really cool and hot.

Cool and hot huh ? Thank you for your compliment BabyBear.
And now tell me what do you do everyday?

I work at Velvet Brew cafe, near  Seoul city hospital. My work there is to mainly process and send the customer orders to the kitchen but when there are many customers and the Barista's can't handle so many I go in for help. Two of my friends also work there with me.

The one whom you came here with also works with you in your cafe ?

No no he is a doctor and worked in Daegu earlier and recently shifted here as he was offered a job in Seoul city hospital.

Oh ok ok nice how old are you ?

Im 28 years old , I'm two years older than you.

Ohh so you want me  to call you hyung now ?!?
I don't mind hyungie.

No no I was just telling you you don't have to call me hyung.

So when is your birthday Tae hyungie?

My birthday is on 30th December!

Ok I think you can give me my gift now ? And also what's your Instagram account or any social media account ?

Yes just a minute I'll give it. My account is 'thv',but why did you ask me about my account ?

I like to see the content armies create so next time onwards maybe I could check yours as well.

This is your gift.

Tae gave jungkook a book which is supposed to have all the memories of him with BTS.

And just as Tae was about to leave Jungkook held his hand and asked for a picture and he clicked a picture of both of them making a heart together in Jungkook's phone.
Once they were done Jungkook still held Tae's hand and placed a purple heart sticker on his band.

With that Tae was asked to stand separately along with a few others.

To Be Continued...