chapter 31

Rogan, filled with both anger and sadness, stormed into the palace, with mia following behind.

As soon as he saw her, Rogan turned and said, "I've done everything you asked of me. Now at least, you should leave me alone.""Don't come to bother me again."Mia was shattered.It was the first time Rogan had spoken in such a tone.

"What does she want? If it's something, we can give her money, gold, or even a good job here. No point in just sitting here sulking and getting angry," said Serena, entering the room.

Hearing this, Rogan responded heatedly, "Don't interfere! I've told you many times before, stay out of this matter."

Upon hearing that, Serena asked, "Why shouldn't I interfere? I have the right to intervene in everything that happens here!"

"She's just mere maid , and it's a big deal to have done this much for her," Serena continued.

Alfred, with a warning tone, said, "Serena, will you ever stop?"

"Why is everyone standing here feeling guilty? She's at fault too.

Rogan rushed up to her and asked "you are crossing the line. Don't make me say too much,"

"Serena go to your room," madonna warned .

"Why is everyone staring at me? Even though she is a traitor, I simply said we can give her whatever she want What's wrong with that?"

"Who is the traitor luna "?

Kelvin walked over to Clara and witch from behind.

Both of them saw Serina's face paled.

She said in disbelief, 'You told me to come here. If you have the guts , you will enter the palace without warning.' Serina tried to push him out."

"Let me say one thing and then I'll leave; it won't take much time."

What do you want to say?' Rogan asked

After hearing that, Serena said to rogan, 'he must have come to say something in support for nakshatra.he has been behind her for a while.'

Kelvin, controlling his anger , said from 'That's right.There's no point in telling you, who doesn't value any kind of relationship.

"do you know who you're talking kelvin serena warned

Kelvin, without looking at Serena, said to rogan,

'Everyone was deceiving Alpha.you are was just a poor fool caught in everyone's traps, including his own sister.'"

"I don't understand anything you're saying."

Upon hearing this, Kelvin grabbed the witch and said, "You're saying or.

The sorcerer, afraid kelvin said, "What have I done? It's luna order.

Upon hearing this, Serina said in disbelief, "I told you-what a nonsense!
I don't even know you; you just called everyone here to try make a stories."

Fine, I'm trying to create a false story.
But everyone has heard that story."

Witch continues, "A little while ago, Luna came to see me,asking for the drug to intoxicate Alpha.I gave it to her."

Upon hearing this, Kelvin said, "Yes, I saw that day when luna have that bottle .

"That Drug is used to seducing alpha "

He looked in serena 'Did you do all this?'

"I said nothing; they are all lying. These are fabricated stories."serena screamed