chapter 41

The nakshatra will wait for them Now that is the only thing that gives happiness in life .But she was very sad not to see the baby even after this afternoon .Everyone around them has now come to terms with the situation .Although some people are against to standing there  finally they had no choice and after somedays liked the conditions there also there was no violence against them . No one in this pack interfered in their affairs and they could live freely there .They gave them little help for a few days, but then asked them to stand on their own feet and provided conditions for each of them.

Everyone here live  with each other's help and love Although it cannot be called a big Village.Many people came running from different pack  Nakshatra was known to give shelter here to people who came from many places .Then all the rumours spread about them outside are lies Everyone who lives here understands Nakshatra gets  peace here also  .There is only worry is for Emily and her uncle.

Suddenly a guard came He immediately told Nakshatra  Ordered to reach their palace .Unable to defy, Nakshatra went after the guard in fear ..She was blindfolded and didn't understand why After some distance The guard opened her eyes She was shocked to see the surrounding palace It's like a haunted palace. It cannot even be called a palace.

"Go to inside "That's all the guard said with fear She slowly went inside Suddenly a maid came there and called her inside There is darkness all around Slowly slowly As she got closer, she heard the cry of a baby She understood immediately The cry of that baby She immediately hurried to get there Nakshatra saw the baby crying from the amara's arms and ran away to get it Amara get also a bit of a peace seeing Nakshatra's .

Amara said "I am trying to stop her crying till morning. I can't either Something seems to be wrong with her"

"I don't understand why she crying Nakshatra sat her on his lap and tried to give her a breast milk.But the baby is crying and refusing to drink milk.

Suddenly Cyrus came there The surrounding temperature suddenly increased and the nakshatra  heart beat too Angry, Cyrus went to Nakshatra and took the baby from her ."Who did you ask to take the baby"? .

Amara said quickly stopping Cyrus" I called Nakshatra here After seeing the baby's condition .Nakshatra gives her milk in 8  days .Until then there was no problem and suddenly today  Suddenly she started to feel uneasy. "

Cyrus  lifted the baby's hand with one hand , Nakshatra got scared and said
"This is not how babies should be taken" Cyrus stared her then he looked at the whole body of the baby .

Immediately Cyrus told the guard to call Titus Cyrus said angrily to Amara" I entrusted the baby to you and you should have told me if you couldn't look at it In what faith was this child given in the hands of strangers"?

" I only go to Nakshatra to give her milk and the rest of the time ."

"Who knows the baby may have been given something " cyrus comment on nakshatra.

Hearing this, Nakshatrafrata looked at Cyrus in pain "how can I give something to a innocent child. I understand why you hate me so much Saying this, the nakshatra left from there."

Kelvin saw Nakshatra crying " Why are you crying?" As Nakshatra prepared to leave without saying a word, Amara followed her Amara "Nakshatra I don't know what's going on with the baby So  don't go now".

" If you need to wait, just call me I am from outside" Saying this, Nakshatra went out Amara  and Kelvin went back to Cyrus .The baby was crying in Cyrus' arms .

Titus came there and started examining the baby" I don't see any problems to speak of I think she must be having a stomach ache Otherwise Any other difficulty But nothing dangerous "