chapter 24

The Bloodshed in the Dark Forest"

The bodies of animals were piled up into a mound, and guards stood watch around it.

    "Is this much just for three  days?"

Hearing this, another guard said,
"I don't even think this will last for two days."

As soon as he said this, the forest fell silent again. Even the rustling of the leaves had stopped.

Suddenly, a figure like a monster leaped in front of them.

Blood dripped from the demon's mouth, and a large creature was struggling inside its mouth.

It was placed on top of the pile of animal corpses.

  "That's enough,"

said a dwarf man from the behind of guards .

The monster wasn't listening to any of this. It disappeared once again into the solitude of the forest.

The short man, shook his head, stood there, unsure of what to do.

He then told the guards,
"Take everything that's been gathered here to the place where I mentioned."

The nakshatra ran, without any destination, lost in some place.
She only knew she was in the wilderness; how far she had traveled, she had no idea.
She now stood in a state where she felt there was nothing left in life.
Tears flowed from her eyes without pause, and as she gently stroking her belly and said

"You too, don’t leave me ," "You are my only hope in this world where everyone else has abandoned me. Only you are left for me."

"I’m not going back . I’m exhausted. I can’t do this anymore."

"If it’s destined for us to die in this wilderness, then let us die here itself.

"I’ve seen enough."

Crying, she walked deeper into the forest.
One thing became clear to her — she had crossed the border of her homeland.
As she kept walking, fear in her mind increased.
She heard a crying sound coming from somewhere. When she looked around, she couldn’t see anything.
She walked a little further and looked behind a tree.
Behind it, she saw a terrifying creature.
It couldn’t be described as human nor wolf it be definitely as something else.

It was the most terrifying figure she had ever seen.
She saw it tearing apart a deer and taking his life

As soon as she saw this, a scream unknowingly escaped her mouth.
The moment the creature heard her scream, it stopped its action and began sniffing the air around.

Realizing this, Nakshatra placed her hands over her mouth to suppress the sound.
She knew that even if she exhaled again in a moment, it would sense her presence.

Holding her breath, she stood still.
When she saw the creature move in the opposite direction, she felt a little relieved and began to slowly…Slowly she started walking.

Suddenly, she heard a majestic with a voice that scares anyone who hears it

That monster said
"Someone is hiding here."

"Whoever it is, it's better if you come out."

I don’t like playing hide-and-seek.

"If it's necessary  I will play but In the end, I will win this game."

"After  I win , I deserve a reward. Right!"

"If I don’t get my reward, I will take it my way "

Hearing this, Nakshatra felt as if her life was slipping away.