chapter 38

The environment was dark and foreboding, with a thick forest surrounding the pack. Tall, twisted trees blocked out most of the moonlight, casting deep shadows across the rugged ground. The air was cool and damp, carrying the earthy scent of moss and wet leaves. Bushes and dense undergrowth provided perfect hiding spots for the rogues.

Nakshatra runs to the palace holding baby her hand .Now only there they can stay safe and everywhere else Rogues are present Now they have conquered only villages .She knows that slowly they will come to conquer the palace too. Before that, the alpha must do something .Seeing Nakshatra at the palace, Clara went to her and received her baby She took the baby in her arms and started kissing all over the baby's face.
Clara said on her ."Thank you very much I thought I had lost my baby For the cruelty I have done to you"You saved my baby without even thinking about it "
The people there were watching .Everyone respected her for her kindness In fact, they knew that she was the one who had to come as a luna.

Nakshatra didn't respond Clara . standing everyone in infront of palace she asked"Why do you all stay outside and come inside immediately or they will attack us "
Hearing this, Emily ran from behind and hugged Nakshatra" Sister, they don't take any of us inside They say But we are told to go to some other secret base as only those inside can stay there None of us know where it is .

Hearing this, Nakshatra shouted" if this is the time they are saying these things" During their conversation, Alex came there was a group of people behind him and he brought them here
Alex got angry when he found out what was going on there Alex says "get everyone in here immediately"

"It is luna order and we can't do anything about it" one guard said

Serena came over as Alex angrily stood up to go up there "This is when you discriminate Serena you are keeping so many people out bring them in life is at risk .Nothing is under our control We are trying to save as many as we can Get them in right away"

Hearing this, Serena says, are you saying that we want to keep them with us? No, only members of the royal family can stay here.

Alex said, taking all the patience he could muster "Time is not time to think about it"

"What authority do she have to stop us in this? Didn't Alpha let you down to the status of luna"? Emily shouted .
From there, people in the village also started saying it. They looked serena disgusted How can one think so brutishly at such a serious situation. They began to shouted "You are not ours luna " There is no power you have stop us"

Serena's lost his control Hearing this, " I will now show you what power I have"

"Guards" "kick them out of here" Nakshatra stood front of the guards who came forward to attack "We will not go back without the order of Alpha Rogan How can you say you won't let us in? Now that we've all tried together, we can all beat these guards and sneak in, which will be good for you too."

Hearing Nakshatra's authority, Serena's anger increased Alex said as on Serena "Everything you are showing right now is stupid .After a while the problem becomes serious" . She realized the serious of the situation that Serena gave the order to take them inside.

Everyone was relieved to hear this Alex kept trying to get everyone inside as quickly as possible .As Nakshatra prepared to enter inside, Serena stopped her "I didn't say that I would let everyone in You have to stay outside" everyone stood there not understanding

"What are you talking about Serena? Isn't it time to play your childish games"?

" Only if she comes out will I agree to let everyone here in"serena argued

There was no change her decision The danger is increasing with time Unable to do anything, Nakshatra says "ok, you take everyone else inside and I am not coming inside "After hearing this, emily cried and said that "I will not go inside unless my sister goes "