chapter 43

"I have arranged all the facilities for you, if there is any difficulty just tell me Just give the baby milk and I will take care of everything else"

Nakshatra understood amara didn't like cyrus handing over the baby to her.
"I know you like the baby very much. I will not take her away from you .she is lucky Didn't she get a good mother like you"
Hearing this, Amara's eyes filled with tears" I am not her mother "

"No one becomes a mother just by giving birth Those who know the child's heart and stand with her will be hers mother ".

Not knowing what to say Amara went to Nakshatra "What will I do if one day her mother comes and demands her"

" You should say you are her mother. You raised her She will choose you no matter what in this world After drinking the milk, she will not stay in my arms even for a second She is in a hurry to come to you . She knows who her mother."

All the insecurities are gone in amara heart.she immediately took the baby in her arms and started cooing ."I know you like me more." Saying that, she started give wet kisses on the baby's face. Baby started laughing with amara .

Nakshatra was relieved to see this ."You haven't given her a name yet ?"..

"Nothing is coming to my mind now. Give her a name you like . After thinking for a long time she said a name

"Isla"

"It is a beautiful name Titus and kelvin stepped between them"

" Why did you name the baby now without informing us"? Kelvin argued

" I'm not comfortable telling you, I'm her mother, then I'll name her when I feel like it"

" I didn't know you were pregnant I was gone for a few months and you got pregnant "."Titus I never thought I would do something like this"

Titus got angry and kicked him on leg
"If you don't shut your mouth now, I will broke both of your legs right now " Kelvin quickly shut his mouth Suddenly nakshatra smiled when she looked at amara s face, her face turned red.

"I want to ask you some important things "Do you have time now?

She looked at the Titus for a moment and he spoke to her for the first time .

"No I am free now. Say whatever you want "

Titus asked , holding nothing back "Are you cyrus's' mate?"

Heard this amara and Kelvin were shocked "What are you talking about, she is not his mate Her mate was Alpha Rogan He had already rejected her."

" I am not talking to you I am talking to Nakshatra let her answer "

Nakshatra scraping her fingers didn't know what to do

"No one is going to do anything to you for saying this".
" After seeing you I started noticing changes in him. We would have won the war that day. but he threw away everything and ran after you .To save you from the great pit I don't think he will throw away all his years effort simply for you . He told me yesterday That he had found his mate and told me make all the arrangements for the rejection. When I saw him looking at you today, I understood everything ."

After hearing this, Nakshatra immediately looked at Titus' face She said with a painful smile "right I am his mate . moongoddness like to hurt me again and again.I know That he doesn't like me That I have no qualifications That's why I started leaving here He didn't agree with me either Wasn't it for rejet that I was held back? Just tell me what to do and I will do it."

Kelvin angrily asked "what is his problem?. I'll talk to him Don't make any before that."

After hearing this, Titus looked at him and said "Do you think he will reject her? As soon as she left here for a moment Do you know how much trouble he caused? He sent all the guards in different directions .Cyrus is afraid of hurting her That's why he made that decision But today I realized that he was never going to do that He told me that rejection should be done in a painless way for her."