chapter 37

Emily slowly approached nakshatra, who looking at the moon." sister,Do you find it difficult to sleep?

Nakshatra was looking at the moon Said with a smile "today I will sleep in peace It feels like a weight has been lifted ".

"Sister You standing like this as if nothing happened If there were any others, they are now broken."

"Iam not going broke down anymore  Until a long time ago I was living in an illusion world It is now that realize what real life is. You must understand that Many magical words of people will be created around you. You have to look at the reality without thinking about it, but only in the end you will be pain free .You are in your teenage years After a few more months or years your mate .you thought he is your everything Don't give him anything you have, thinking that he is your world .Understand that person Everything should be done only after seeing if you will go along with him.

Emily angrily said " I don't need a mate and I live alone Everyone is their own lives for selfishness. I have seen the condition of your and mary. I Have  no trust in the mate .

Nakshatra holding her hands" Not everyone is like that, dear There are those who even give their life for their mate Some would even be willing to destroy the world for the sake of it People like them are hard to find Those who find it will be lucky I will pray that at least you get such people I did not get that luck in this life I don't think I can believe  love or trust someone anymore.'Too late go to bed .After giving medicine to uncle . I'll be back in a bit.

        In a rage, serena started smashing everything in front of him her crazy nature, Madonna tried to stop her "Rogan publicly humiliate me in front of everyone . He declared there that I have no right .

"What are you entitled to or have, Serena What you and Rogan have done is unforgivable Why did you lie to everyone here that you are each other's mate.You didn't understand everything when you turned 18 then why did you try to grab someone position .

"How could she a maidservant, be qualified to hold such a high position If this was out there, someone would have accepted her ."

Serena "you should love your mate not by his talent or position.We should live with respect and love for each other

Heard this Serena said with a sarcastic return" You married a dumbass not everyone has to be like that Marrying an incompetent woman means that if you want to be happy, the rest of us have to be the same. If you want to live in this society, status and fame will also with us.
Alex got angry after hearing that" You have no right to say about my mate"

"Why are you blaming her? Isn't that a mutual decision taken by Rogan? He didn't want his mate in the past and accepted my daughter. Is his plan to leave my daughter now that he wants his mate? What is needed is to respond to this rather than reacting to it" madonna argued.

Alex asked his mother hotly" That's right If it was a mutual decision then why did Serena make accusations against Nakshatra because of her I also took part in the  killing of that poor child even without knowing it"

" All this happened because she came back in. If she had died then all the problems would have been solved".serena screamed

"Alfred You should immediately make a solution to this problem, after all, talk to Rogan and ask him to accept serena again and give all her positions.back We raised him and his sister for so many years."

How long will you tell the debt of raising them madonn ?he already payback for raising him that's why your two children are standing in front of you .serena is wrong here .She wanted what she didn't deserve."

"You're not that good either Don't forget that your life is behind the tears of many people" .

"Don't talk anything about that .how dare  you speak against me? I will not go to Rogan saying this He left there in anger".

Alfred and alex on the way out . Michael was seen running towards them in a panickly."At our borders again rouges have come to attack .But this time they are not attacking one direction It is in many directions .They even accompany us on our secret paths. I don't know how they got there .If it goes like this, they  will enter the villages. They may sometimes reach the palace through secret passages .We must inform Alpha immediately."

Alfred also heard said "Then the alpha of other pack should be informed immediately and their help should be sent throughout. We cannot include Rogan in this now as his health condition is not good .he is mentally broken ".

"I'm pretty sure this is out of our hands, .I think we should inform alpha"
"Our armies cannot go there in this short period .

Can't we control this? Alex asked doubtfully .

"They attack from many directions simultaneously .There are only a minimum guards for safety to control them Not an easy task.They can only hold them back for a short time After that they will enter inside. My fear is that they will enter right now Once they reach the village, nothing can be done"

While they were talking Steve ran to them" Other countries too Being under attack I just got the message from there How this can happen is that every packs attacked by same time"

"Never will there be so many troops in rogues .this is something else ? I don't think we can hold it in our hands and let Rogan know Before that Steph and Alex Go down to the village and make arrangements to protect the people there and get them to a safe haven as soon as possible "

Michael and I will talk to Rogan "Let's see how to prevent it" alfred suggested

Alex and Steve set out on their mission.

Hearing the noises outside, Nakshatra slowly opened her eyes She saw Emily "Why is there so much noise"? When she opened the door, she saw everyone running around in panic . Guards are shouted " Our pack is being attacked by rogues and they can come here anytime. Everyone must outside and follow me immediately "

Nakshatra also heard this And Emily took his helpless father  and went out he is able to walk slowly . Soon After them They heard the sound of footsteps Looking back A bunch of rogues.Seeing this, all the people started screaming in fear .The guards who were there started attacking the rogues.But many rogues kept coming All the people are panicked He was running forward Soon rogues jumped towards them .Suddenly its Stefa reached there by cutting his throat Seeing Steph was also a relief for Nakshatra .He was no longer able to transform into wolf form He must protect those here first .

Nakshatra heard a baby crying from behind .A little boy  called his mother and cried When she  looked around She did not see anyone . She ran closer the baby . Seeing this  Emily  called out "Noooooooo".

There were twenty rogues next to that baby She held the baby in her arms and looked at the rogues with fear . As she tried to turn around, they stopped around her. Seeing this sight, all the people who were at the front were scared Clara was screaming and crying it was her baby The baby slipped out of her hand in the rush Stepha also saw this Thinking that there was no other way, he transformed his wolf form He shouted to the others to "go ahead"

When emily was about to come forward with Steve, , he stopped her and said, "You go, I'll bring your sister." When she too is about to change into her wolf  form, leave without listening to his words, " listen to me, Steve shouted"  I promise you, I will bring the nakshatra, look your father condition "
She looked at her father and didn't know what to do She also went to the group of people's . When she turned back his sister is standing in the middle of the group of rogues, her eyes filled with tears th.

Nakshatra looked at her sister's condition and nodded her head go ahead .Steve came in wolf form and started attacking them Steph alone couldn't control them, they  kept coming one by one ..But to their surprise none of them were attacking Nakshatra or the baby.
Steve's legs were injured He tried to resist as best he could After a certain limit he said to 'Nakshatra run without looking back" But Nakshatra did not listen to him She also started resisting rogues as best she could She couldn't do it just because she had a baby in her arms "please I can't protect you anymore they are coming in group ."
her mind was not agreeing  but there is  no another way  she started running.

I didn't get the expected votes or comments 😔But it's okay scar2024 commented for my story and I'm happy about it

Five votes and comments if I get today I will upload in next chapter at 9pmm

This chapter is long so I cut into two part.