chapter 33

A few days passed Mary returned to her palace to work .Michael accidently see her .Her face is so bright her whole body has changed Not only that, there was a mark on her neck that made him angry.

he asked her in shock "Who did you let mark you?
Seeing or talking to him was not to mary  liking and she continued her work without answering his question.

Her neglect was more than he could bear Holding her hand tightly He went to one end of the palace and asked

" I asked you Who marked you?"

"Why are you interfering in my life? I ended all connections with you years ago, whoever I go with, what do you care?"

"He is cheating on you anyway you are naive he dumped you after all his needs"

After hearing this, mary  pushed him away."He is not as unscrupulous as you I know he loves me more than him .Don't tell a scoundrel like you about him. You have no qualification.

Seeing the mark on her neck, Michael anger got worse. He tried to forcefully kiss her .  Kelvin came between them and give a hard punch .

Michael understood everything when he saw Kelvin .
If you dare, you will take my mate away from me"

" She was your mate years ago Now she is my mate .Be careful when you speak"

Heard this Michael said looking down at Mary. "If you lived with me .You know what facilities you will get Did you go with just a guard?

Mary said  with proudly"right he might be the guard But he knows how to love me with his heart, he didn't tell me to be a mistress like you .He is hundred times better than you

Michael looked at her and said "You will regret this "He left angrily

Kelvin hugs Mary and comforts her
"He will create  problems in our life's "

Kelvin said, caressing her cheeks " he will not create any problem. We can leave this place "
HV.Mary heard this  asked with a frown "Where did we  go? No matter where I go, he will not give me peace .

Mary looked into his face and asked, "You won't leave me, won't you?"

Kelvin said with a smile "Even if you say you don't want me, I will pull you with me okay "

      Serena create too much show  but rogan didn't respond and  their family left the palace and mia went with them .
Inside a room in the palace with a metal door closed and always Rogan paying no attention to royal affairs He lived in silence. Unable to stand watching this, Steph started to argue with Rogan
"How long do you live like this? You are not involved in any matters now You don't even care about yourself  you sitting like a madman?"

Rogan slowly looked at Stephen through his eyes He sat there again without saying a word Rogan

" I agree that what Serena and Alex did was wrong But don't forget that Serena is your mate .  I'm sure Once you forgive her all problems will end "

"do you know About my mate .When I saw her years ago She used to run  away from me .She thinks she was never worthy I thought so at first But slowly I started liking her every bit of her character No matter what I say She always looked down on her She used to say that she  not worth enough for my position"

         One day my patience ran out I marked her forcefully . Rogan looked Steve disbelief .You must be thinking right now Am I the one who said the truth and the justice? In some cases When we do it to get something I still regret that."

"After that her fear of me increased And seeing me She would start shaking But I didn't go back Slowly I gained her trust I used to look after her little things I care with her like a doll I I loved her more than anything in this world Slowly she forgave me We started living together . Although she forgave me God did not forgive me God knew my world revolved around her .God took over my world Even when she was dying, she always said I was good As cruel as her She says I am good I definitely had a second mate She tried to make me happy even when she was dying .

"That's why I am saying Forgive serena once There is a mistake on your part too.

Rogan  heard this and went to him and asked She will forgive me if I try too right !.. I will give her whatever she wants I will give her anything around this world . I can't live without her"

Steve was surprised to hear this Who are you talking about? I told you about Serena You should forgive Serena .

"Serena that bitch! I have cut her out of my life. She is no one to me " rogan shouted.

Nakshatra forgive me I will go and beg her I know she will forgive me She liked me . She  was very fond of me

Stephen felt scared after hearing Rogan's strange words.

"Do you love her that much? I can't understand you Rogan" 

Without even looking at himself, Rogan got out of there and started running
Stefa stood there not knowing what to do He realized at that moment There is something between Nakshatra and rogan that he doesn't know about.

     Manson  health condition is serious again .They could not leave the village The doctor took Nakshatra's blood He started giving medicine to Mason  Now he has little relief Nakshatra and Emila believe that he will save . manson  are their only support If they lose that too, they will be devastated.Nakshatra had gone to Mary's house .she  was very happy with kelvin and Mary's relationship .Seeing their love for each other She was happy Mary has been through a lot in her life Nakshatra believed that this is why God gave her such happiness.

Rogan came to Nakshatra's house in sweat He searched for Nakshatra from outside of house .

Emily heard someone commotion and came outside Seeing Rogan, Emily started shaking with fear .Seeing Rogan 's condition, her fear increased. Rogan comes near and asks "where is your sister "

while crying emily begged "Please don't hurt my sister She suffered a lot because of all of you and somehow you let her go Please show us a little mercy . After a few more days we will leave this pack"

Hearing this, Rogan asks" where are you going, you didn't go anywhere I will speak of the nakshatra I want to talk to her, where is she?'

Rohan was seen talking like a madman Didn't i ask you where nakshatra was?"

She stood there not knowing anything. Then I heard a voice behind me

"Why is Alpha here for?"

Please vote and comment 🙏