chapter 35

Heartbroken, Rogan left the nakshatra house and went to the palace. Her words are like needles It stays in his heart It just keeps on burning. When they reached the palace, he saw Madonna ,alex and alfred are crying just For a moment he thought of his life behind him he asked angrily.

"What more do you want?" But alfred said "We have something to tell you"

"I don't want to hear anything Get out of here as soon as possible or I don't know what I will do with myself" Rogan shouted.

Steve came from behind and saw them she asked what was the matter Madonna cried and told Michael

"Suddenly mia felt unwell Day by day her condition is getting serious she was pregnant and could not give any medicine Today she lost their baby "She also sought medical help but her health condition is getting serious We don't know what to do "

Rogan, who wanted to enter the palace, looked back in shock He grabbed,alex collar

" are you looking at my sister like this?"

Alex said as he fell to his knees and cried" I'm scared I don't know anything How I tried everything and it all fails I came here because Mia wanted to see you".

Hearing this, Rogan went with them to Alex's palace. Seeing Mia's condition Rogan's heart felt like it was sinking He went to her and gently stroked her head Her whole body was tired and she could not even open his eyes.She opened and looked at her brother.When she saw her brother, she started crying.

"My baby is gone" She said in a weak voice Rogan also held hands with her and started crying Serena was also close to mia and she was also saddened by the situation.

Physician entered the room and started giving the herbs . After drinking, Mia began Mia started to vomit the blood

Seeing this, everyone got scared The doctor told them. Vomitting blood Not a good sign .Let's do something quick.
Michael saw all this and immediately asked the doctor" if there was any way

Physician replied "There is a way" It is the blood of the nakshatra . Of course if she helps We can save mia .

Of course "she won't help us If there is any other way', doctor serena replied hatefully "

Rogan was at a loss as to what to do
Michael said " I will go and talk to her"

Mia said in a very pitiful state after hearing this "No We hurt her a lot Now I understand what her pain is It is a punishment given to me by God I'll accept it No one should inform her this . Iam okay.

Physician Said boldly" I am sure Nakshatra will help I know her heart She doesn't like to see others hurt.

"How dare I go and ask her said rogan" said heartbroken .

'you just need to order her " she will come here" serena said arrogantly

" I will not obey you anymore serena you create me a sinner not anymore Rogan shouted.

Serena and Michael left there. Stepha stood there not knowing what to do .alex was crying infront of mia feet.

Nakshatra I bought these medicines from the doctor time for the bed It is enough to pressed on the breast.He said This will help stop the milking .

Nakshatra had chest pain which was unbearable After the baby was born to Breast feeding had started All while watching it . She used to cry for her baby .
When mary was comforting " You have to come out of this Everything will be fine, just listen to me "
Nakshatra took the medicine from her hand and pressed it on her breasts.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door."Emily opened the door and it was Kelvin who came to pick me "

Hearing this, the door opened It was Michael Pushing Emily away, he stepped inside he asked seeing Mary standing there "Are you at her house all time?"

Michael ordered "you must come to the palace immediately There are a few things and then I may leave you"

Hearing this, Emily ran to Nakshatra "My sister is not going anywhere,

"You should mind your own business and Do you disobey the royal command?" Michael grabbed Nakshatra by force and tried to pull her away.

Seeing this, Mary, pushed him away
" You have to get out of here right now bastard"

Michael heard this give a hard slap on mary cheek .He grabbed her hand and held it close Seeing this, Nakshatra tried to push him away He grabbed the nakshatra one hand and pushed it away and asked Mary "Where did you get such arrogance from"? "I will satisfy your pride "He grabbed her head and slammed her against the wall Emily screamed as she saw the blood coming out of her head .Mary was on the floor almost unconscious .

Michael quickly backed away when he saw blood coming from Mary's head He was not expecting it he immediately regret this"Mary open your eyes," he asked, patting her on the cheek Nakshatra took all his strength and pushed Michael away from Mary and hugged her emily also run towards them.

"Look, I want to some of Nakshatra's blood Even when he took a knife and went to cut Nakshatra's hand "

heard a loud call, "Michael "

When he looked, it was Alex and Steve

Alex and Steve is shocked to see Nakshatra and Emily , mary . Alex rushed to Michael and give a hard punch ."Do you know what you are doing Michael"?

Michael said angrily, "I called her here fairly then she was the one who showed her arrogance"

Alex immediately took Maria and seek to medical help Seeing all of them, emily started screaming in fear
"Please don't do anything to us and we will do as you say" Seeing her condition, Nakshatra hugged her and started to calm her down Nakshatra looked at them all with anger and disgusted.

After reaching the physician's house, mary was given all the necessary medical help.

Steph and Alex come to Nakshatra's house to beg to help but now lose all hope. Alex is broken down stand there .Nakshatra was watching Alex.

Steve went to Nakshatra" You have to listen to what we are saying in peace, Nakshatra Looked at the Steve without any expression"

Mia condition is very serious Couldn't give any medicine because of pregnancy. But when her illness worsened, the child was lost She is now Just before death Please you .............Steph was stopped by Alex

"Steve its been a long time since we left.
Mia will be expect me."let's go,
When Alex prepares to leave by broken

Nakshatra asked "You didn't say anything to me to save your own mate"

Alex turned and asked her . how can I will tell you to save my mate What qualifications do I have for that? Your baby died because of me Nakshatra I understand. I know how much it hurts to you .I know Mia will die .Our baby is gone Soon she too .After that I will go with them I have nothing left on earth . I promised Mia I am always with her.Please forgive me for what I have done to you I did such a great sin without knowing it. No matter how many years births, the sin I have committed will never end . Maybe we don't see each other again. I give my word to you.No one will harm you by saying this .

After listening to all this, Nakshatra said to small smile I'm jealous of mia now. It's like being lucky to find someone like you.
Alex didn't know what to say ,
" I promise you today Nothing will happen your mate .Hearing this, Alex looked on I couldn't believe it .May you go here today in peace and be comforted mia . Before that I want to meet your Alpha I have something to talk about .Go ahead,!Alex There was gratitude in Alex's eyes for the nakshatra.he did not know what to do and started crying from there Thank you very much nakshatra thank you very much .

    Steve and alex  thank Nakshatra and leave But emily did not like this action of Nakshatra "Sister, why are you going to help them, haven't you hurt us a lot .

Hearing this, Nakshatra asked her "What is the difference between us and them if we do the same. You have seen Alex's situation He stood here burning every moment. His whole world was around mia.He is standing there having lost his child It is the pain of death .It's even more terrifying to stand there thinking that your mate is going to die every second .what he did to me was wrong .But I can't do that to them. I don't know what it is, don't ask me. My heart  never allow it yet. But this is an opportunity for me escape from all attachment which connected to alpha

Please vote and comment 🙏