Rosalina's POV

I can't help it.

Day after day, I look out at the stars in the distance, thinking abount my mother, father, Lumas.

That man in green.

It hasn't been too long since I helped Mario save his special one. At first, I was crushing on him. But then I realized that there are already 2 girls fighting over that shorty: Pauline and Peach.

And then I met the love of my life:

Luigi.

He may be cowardly, but there is no doubt that I love him. I thought us two could become a couple easily, but I met my rival, Princess Daisy.

In fact, they've been engaged for a couple years now, and there's nothing I can do to stop it, unless I get Luigi before the wedding, but I'm not that cruel.

Am I?

No... I'm not.

I looked down upon the planet, twinkling below. I haven't gone there in a while. I have a mood to go there.

"Luma?" 

"Yes, Mama?"

"Do you want to- go down there? Visit my old home?"

"Oh yes! I want to go Mama! It'll be very nice if we do!"

"Okay... hows tomorrow?"

"Good!"

"Go notify the others. It's about time I go see how Mother's doing."

After such a long time, I was back at my home planet.

My home.

It took a couple days to reach this destination, but it was worth it.  Really.

I took a deep breath. "Aaaah, the smell of the Earth," Luma said with a sigh.

"Child, I was the one who lived here, not you."

"Oh... yeah."

I gave out a little laugh.

After visiting my... well, not exactly alive, but you know- mother, my mood drove me to the Mushroom Kingdom. It didn't take long to find it. Easy.

First I was in Peach's castle. I greeted her and Mario, and suspected that Luigi would be here too. It took a while, but I eventually saw Princess Daisy, princess of Sarasaland who I was meeting for the first time, and I asked her where Luigi was. Her answer was: "No! Not another blonde!"

"What blonde?" said a man's voice, entering the room. 

And there he was.

The love of my life.

Sorry I didn't update this in like, FOREVER. I guess I just wasn't in gamer mood for a while. I'm glad I could update. This chapter is sorta boring and it's short, so sorry for that too. I won't update on Friday, though, so remember! Ok, hope you liked it and uhhhhhhh yeah! Byesies!!!!!