Daisy's POV

Ashley is quite a childish kid now that you think about it. Kiss? Haha. Yeah right. All Luigi and I had to do was untie the rope. Which probably means she's not the best witch, is she? 

I don't know why I forgave Luigi so easily, I guess I just didn't sense a lie coming from him...

So here I am, living in a huge mansion with creepy stuff in it. Apparently it's Ashley's home. She doesn't usually let people inside, but for some reason, she let us in, probably to thank us for 'kissing' though I bet she knew we didn't. I got many calls from Peach, and at some point, I decided to pick up the phone.

"DAISY! WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU SO YOU BETTER COME BACK!"

"Okay, okay, I'll come back."

Luigi and I were ready to head back home. I fixed my dress and my hair. 

"Ready?" Luigi asked.

I nodded. I can't believe it. Him and I.... how the heck did this thing start? It was all when he came to visit Sarasaland for the first time, and I guess I just can't understand how just getting a visit could lead to all this. 

Marriage? 

Me?!

That was something I couldn't imagine 3 years ago...

3 years. Wow, t must have been a long time ago. I can't believe that I've been around for 23 years. WOW.

Okay, enough thought. TO THE JOURNEY!!!!!!

It didn't go as planned. A couple times we got lost in that desert, but after a while, we found my sister's grave so I knew the way back.

"DAISYYYYYYY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Peach screamed. I don't know why, but yeah...

"I missed you too... now calm down."

"Where were you?"

"In this giant pit-"

"What happened?"

"Rosalina happened."

"Huh?"

"As in, she sort of... tricked me."

"Oh, that girl."

Suddenly the sky darkened and a giant bolt of lightning struck Peach. 

"Peach?" I said to her partially lifeless body on the ground, "Are you okay?"

She got up as the sky became regular again. "Oh yes," she said with a grin, "I just think... I'm in love."

"Of course you are. Aren't you and Mario getting married next month?"

"No, I'm not in love with Mario."

I looked protectively at Luigi. She can't be in love with him, can she? "Then who?"

"Bowser. I want to meet him! I love him! I want to-"

"PEACH ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? BOWSER WHO TOOK YOU AWAY FROM YOUR KINGDOM MILLIONS OF TIMES! YOU LOVE THAT JERK?!"

"He's no jerk! I said I love him!"

"WHAT?!"

"I LOVE HIM THAT'S WHAT!"

"YOU CAN'T!!!"

Luigi looked at us both. Awkwardly.

"I love Bowser. It's not your problem. If I love him, it's my choice."

I gaped at her.

Bowser. She's in love with Bowser.

Peach.

Is in love with Bowser.

Oh my goodness.

I think I just died.

Whoever did that lightning thing...

It has to be her.

Rosalina...I hate you.

Okay so uh, thanks for uh.. reading this not so interesting Rosalina's plan put intohe no kiss thing but I guess they just aren't ready, so yeah. Okay, i hope you enjoyed, and I hope you uh......... yeah just thanks for the reads, votes, and comments, for those always make my day :D

OKAY BYESIES!!!!