Luigi's POV

Only a week until the wedding.

I've been quite excited, but Daisy wasn't. In all honesty, I was more exited that it would be a double wedding thing with Mario and Peach than the fact that I was actually getting married. But Daisy just kept on saying, "don't get your hopes up."

What?

It was only recently that I found out Mario's wedding was cut off. 

As in, Mario and Peach aren't getting married. 

Peach has never been the nicest to me, and yes, sometimes I really do hate her, but she's a lot kinder than others, so why did they break up? They're supposed to be the happy couple.

But Peach was in love with Bowser.

This made no sense, because she keeps on getting kidnapped by him. And she loves him? It makes no sense. 

"Oh Loooweeeeeeeegiiiiiiiiiie!"

"Yes Princess?"

"I'm going to Bowser. Wanna come with me?"

"Um...."

"Oh come on! I really want to go!"

"Okay."

I walked out with Mario and Peach (Mario came because he wanted to save her and make her fall in love with him again or something) and walked for nearly 2 hours. Why did the princess want to go anyway? 

She knocked on the door of the giant castle. 

"Oh Bowzzzzzer! I missed you honey!"

Okay, Peach is usually sweet, but NOT to the extent that it's stupid. She sounds like her brain turned into spaghetti or something. 

"Oh... it's you, Peach..." Bowser said, opening the door, "and Luigi, and Mario."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY PRINCESS?!" Mario fumed.

"I don't want anythi-"

"WHY DID YOU PUT A SPELL ON HER? WHY DID YOU TAKE HER FROM ME?!"

"That wasn't my doing. It was Rosalina's."

"OH REALLY? YOU REALLY ARE EVIL BOWSER!"

"Rosalina?" Bowser exclaimed at the girl behind him, "You didn't undo the spell?!"

"No! Of course I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Well, I thought if-"

"QUIT BLABBERING AND UNDO THE SPELL!" Mario yelled pointing at her.

"No." Rosalina said firmly.

"Ohhhhh my Bowzzzzzzzzzzi!" Peach cried, "Mario, Mario! Don't hurt him, Mario!"

But she said that a little too late. Mario already lifted Bowser by the tail and was spinning him around. I was trying to break them apart when Mario whacked him on the head.  Bowser lay on the ground, unconscious.

"BOWSER! BOWSER!" Pech screamed, "WHAT IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM DID YOU DO MARIO! IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU WOULD WANT ME TO BE HAPPY! IF BEING WITH BOWSER MAKES ME HAPPY, WHY IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE DID YOU KILL HIM!?!?!?!?!"

I stared at her in confusion. Kill? Bowser wasn't alive, but he wasn't dead. He was in the middle. He could live, or he could die. Just in between. 

Mario gave a roar and gave Bowser a shower of punches. 

"MARIO! MARIO!" Peach shrieked.

And then all of a sudden, Rosalina growled in a way unnatural for her. "ALL OF YOU JUST QUIT IT!"

I told you it was unnatural.

"MARIO DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? WHETHER YOU KILLED HIM OR NOT, YOU DESTROYED THE HEART OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE. SHE'S RIGHT, IF YOU DO TRULY LOVE HER THEN WHY DID YOU HURT THE PERSON SHE LOVES? ARE YOU CRAZY? DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M THE INSANE ONE. YOU, LUIGI! YOU DROVE ME CRAZY! I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS, BECAUSE I WAS GUILTY FOR ALMOST KILLING DAISY SO I COULD BE WITH YOU. AND IN THE END, IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING! YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY HER ANYWAY!" Tears' poured out of her eyes and she sniffed,"Is that what love is?"

"Love..." I said quietly, "is selfish. Very selfish."

She crouched down next to Bowser and cried into his scaly skin. And like it was in some sort of movie, it started to rain. 

Rosalina looked up with tears still in her eyes and muttered something. A giant lighning bolt shot out and hit Peach. 

"Mario? Why are we here? Why is Bowser here? Did you defeat him? Oh Mario!" She wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his nose.

Love between them was always perfect.

Not between Daisy and I. I need Daisy right now actually.

"Luigi?" I heard my name and spun around to see Daisy with an umbrella. "I couldn't help but feel curious, so I followed you. I didn't know you were coming here." Her voice was so soft it almost scared me. 

"D-Daisy, I-"

"Shh," she said, putting a finger to my lips, "whatever happened... I saw it all."

"You did?"

"Yes... now come on, let's go back to the castle." She gave one of those smiles which usually make my heart beat faster for some reason.

I got under her umbrella and walked away without interrupting Mario  and Peach's little 'make-out-moment'.

Daisy and I looked at each other and we both smiled.

Everything was perfect...well, almost.

whoosh, crazy chapter, right? I'm sorry that i wasnt able to update for a while, but yeah, i hope you liked this chapter, and guess what? story almost over! like 3 or 4 more parts....so thanks for everything and once again, i hope you enjoyed!