Bowser's POV

A Princess?

Check.

A blonde?

Check.

Tall?

Check.

Love life problems?

CHECK.

'Perfect Revenge plot' partner?

Check.

For decades, I have been trying to get Peach. And that idiot, Mario, keeps on taking her back.

IDIOT.

He's a mutated human plumber.

Human.

Terribly educated too. It's not that I really liked Peach, so all that smoochie smoochie stuff she does with him doesn't bother me. She could cheat on me our whole married life if she wishes, I won't bother getting mad at her. I just can't stand the fact that she hates my son as much as she hates me.

Not my poor son.

He grew up with the fact that his mother was murdered, his father is a psycho stalker, and that he is some sorta ugly beast.

Like me.

And with this princess not showing sympathy at all... 

So who did I find? A princess with around the same problem. Ish.

Her mother?

Dead. 

Just like my previous wife, who I didn't even love much, but she was my only hope. 

Rosalina is a princess. I don't like her at all, she's too close to Peach, looks and personality too maybe. But if she likes Luigi who has a fiance, how could I possibly hold back? We can plot our revenge together, since I know a human brain would be better than a beast brain. Two is better than one anyway.

"Dad, the guest is awake." said my son.

I walked to the room where I keep most of my 'guests' but decided to leave a good impression on her, so there's no cage, just a clean room with another dumb princess on a giant comfy bed. 

"Bowser? You?"

Oh. Not like Peach....

But too calm. Like, WAY too calm. I'm hating her already.

"Rosalina. You like Luigi, right? And Daisy's getting in your way?" I asked. More like interrogated. 

"How did you-"

"RIGHT?!"

"Um, yes, but you didn't have to capture me to find that out."

"Say, I have a similar problem. I want Peach, but Mario always takes her back."

"I know."

"Don't you ever wonder what revenge tastes like?"

"Look, I'm not really cruel, so I-"

"Daisy will be marrying Luigi soon. Don't you want him for yourself?"

"Yes but how will revenge do anything?"

"She'll realize how strong you are, how you're so much more worthy for Luigi than her. She can only realize that if she's defeated. I know Daisy quite well so I'm speaking the truth."

"How do I trust you?"

"Because I have a son who has been growing up without a mother and if you don't help me I know I'll get nowhere in getting Peach back from Mario. So here's the deal: W-"

"I don't want a deal. I don't trust random creatures that-"

"Do you want to see my scarred son? He's been treated like dirt because of the fact that he has a mother who was murdered and a father who went psycho. You want to see?"

"I don't have much of a problem."

I dragged Bowser Jr. into the room. he did looked sad. He looked regular, but there was sadness hidden in his eyes. And you could see.

"He looks fine to me." She finally said, "but he looks interesting. I'm not sure if it's in a good or bad way."

"Your Lumas are interesting too." I mumbled, annoyed.

"About Lumas... are you going to keep me here until I agree?"

"Yes."

"If I get to bring my Lumas here, I can accept. But about that deal-"

"I promise- no, I SWEAR that you will get the love of your life in the end.  You will."

"Okay. You wait here and I'll go tell the other's I'm going back to the galaxy."

***

She told the Mario Gang that she was heading back home. She kept her observatory next to my castle and came only a couple times in the day inside my home to make a meal or two except, only for herself. Until one day when I decided it was time to get to the point.

"Rosalina."

"Yes?"

"When you see Daisy tomorrow- take her to this place," I said handing her a map with a red mark on it, "the bast part about you is that no one thinks you are this way and won't believe Daisy if she says you pushed her into that pit. Not like she'll comeback alive, though."

"I'll be a murderer? I'm not too sure."

"You won't be the murderer. You were just casually kissing this." I said with a smirk. Well, it didn't look like a smirk thanks to that huge snout thing.I pulled out a life sized Luigi robot. "Since my son has time on his hands and since both of us are smart, we built it. It has real recordings of him and it sounds and looks quite real, so it could pass." I explained.

She smiled. It was gentle and small, very unnoticeable. But yes, she was satisfied.

"If you were casually kissing this, she'd think Luigi was cheating on her. Then you two will go on a walk to that pit where the robot proposes to you. And when you say yes, lift your leg and stretch your arms out as she stomps up to you. And boom, in the pit of spikes!"

"Does that benefit you?"

"Huh?" That was the first time someone asked that to me. She cares? About an ugly beast?

"Aha! I see. I do the plan for you and you do the plan for me. Ah. Okay, so once Daisy falls in the pit, she dies. Once she dies, her parents will wonder who did it. First suspect is Luigi, but the royalties find a will saying that a couple days ago, Mario threatened to kill the king  and she agreed to letting him murder her instead of her father. THEN Mario gets arrested for the murder and Peach finds out in the will he was planning on killing her as well but he thought she was too boring. And she trusts Daisy alot. When Mario tells her that it isn't true, I will then cast a spell from where no one can see me to not trust him, and I would switch that person to you. And when she comes for you, we will both have our loves... right?"

"Yeah....right..."

And that night, before I slept, I saw Rosalina in Bowser Jr.'s room. She was beside his bed, stroking his tuft of hair and singing a lullaby. And then she kissed him goodnight.

And I realized that she wasn't who I thought she would be.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay next chapter, the big scene happens! Bowser so sweet..... why is he the bad guy? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. hope you like the chapter. I know this update is a little quick after the previous one, but i feel like writing today. So yeah. BYESIES! Love you all! Mwah, Mwah!*blows kisses*

Actually, that's not my style. *coughcough this is for my Laxy cuz I still believe in OT12*

Kk next chapter is probably coming out in an hour or something.... lol, my writing mood.

BYE!