Waluigi's POV

I like Rosalina a lot.

There's no denying that.

Her and I never even talked much... well, I've never really met her properly yet. I mean, we DID meet, but we DIDN'T at the same time. Ya know? I hope you do. I've been silently watching her.

I always felt like the loneliest. Mario had Peach. Luigi had Daisy. Wario had Mona.Gosh, even DONKEY KONG had someone! I felt like I would never fit in until I met Rosalina. She didn't fit in either. But she liked Luigi. And she didn't realize that there was a lonely guy like me, and ugly man like me, waiting for her to notice that another loner existed.  

So here I am, wanting Daisy to give me info on where she is, things about her, ya know, the basics. problem is, she only insults the beauty, and I really can't stand that. I really can't. 

Now you're probably wondering, why is ASHLEY here? Ah, well, you see, Ashley was a lonely person along with me and was hoping that she would get a friend, but doesn't really care too much. When I offered to be her friend, she reluctantly agreed. So now we're friends... but no one really knows, it's kinda secret. Now, Ashley's not the kind for caring, in fact, she's a lot colder than I thought. A LOT.

I know I'm an ugly guy, so it makes sense that Rosalina doesn't like me, but in all honesty, I don't seem that ugly. I never felt ugly until I was insulted by someone saying that the only person who thinks I'm handome is my very own mother. Bad for them, though, they got that wrong.

My mother said I'm hideous.

WHY IS MY LIFE SO BAD!?!?!?!

Dasiy then explained to me that Rosalina is now going to marry Luigi. That makes no sense though, there's no way he can tell the king of SARASALAND to end the marriage. So I concluded too the idea that she was just hallucinating.

"I WAS NOT HALLUCINATING YOU IDIOT, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES AND DON'T YOU DENY THAT! EYES DON'T LIE!"

"Sometimes it's just an illusion, so yes, scientifically, eyes CAN-"

"SHUT UP! You aren't as smart as you think!"

"I know, I AM not as smart as I think... I'M SMARTER!"

"Okay, enough with your that battle, you're going to get nowhere like that." Ashley calmly interrupted. Only 16 and she acts more mature than Daisy and I added together, and yup, we ARE two 23 year-old people. Weird.

That night, I slept well in the tiny home I built. And so my perfect-ish day ended, so her I am, looking up at the ceiling at midnight, hopeing for one thing.

Rosalina,

I hope that one day,

you notice me.

I will always be there for you.

Even as the ugliest guy you will ever meet. 

I hope you notice me.

heyheyhey guys wassuuuuuuuuuuuuup? I'm having such a boring day. Did you enjoy the chapter? I hope you did cuz i have to be honest, idk. how was it? thank you for the 100 reads, and not to mention,

881 READS AND 149 VOTES ON MY OTHER STORY!

LIKE

GURL, I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I-

man, imake that reference too much..... WHAT UP WHAT IS LOVE REFERENCE! whew, ok. hope u guys enjoyed and are looking forward for more. btw i have news!

1) i am making a xiumin fanfc after i complete this one.

2) i will let out my kpop side even more by making an ultimate fangirl book with memes and stuff

3) i WILL be posting an original story that i worte, but that'll be coming out A LOT later so u guys all gotta wait.

Ok goodbye my awesome buddies and i thank u for all da support!❤