Rosalina's POV

I wasn't ready. 

Murdering Daisy? 

CERTAINLY not ready.

But Bowser had a point. I'm not murdering her. I was just accepting the marriage proposal.

From a robot.

Bowser Jr. is a really sweet kid. He's become friends with my Lumas and he did sweet things I couldn't have imagined. I woke up in the morning to find a breakfast tray with some food that was a little burnt but I ate it anyway. There was a note with it that read, 

Hello Mama Rosie! 

I'm sorry that the breakfast is burnt but I tried to make you a good meal... thank you for the song last night. it makes me really happy.... ok have a nice day and good luck on the revenge plot!

Love,

Bowser Jr.

I gave a smile. It really didn't taste too bad. And I enjoyed it. The kid even offered to do my makeup for the fake date/proposal. I let him and I have to say that I was impressed by his artistic skill. "My mom always wanted a daughter. So she taught me how to do this one look, but it's hard to change it from a koopa to a human."

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

So I was ready and was about to go when Bowser gave me a pat on the back. 

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I walked in front of a place I knew Daisy would be...

Her sister's grave. I knew her sister, but not too well. I knew her fiance. He was an enemy of mine. 

So here I was, on a bench on the trail there.

And so I sat the robot after turning it on.

And kissed it.

It didn't really feel like anything, I personally felt like I was eating a spoon.

And so I sat there, hoping that Daisy would come by soon.

I TOLD YOU THE NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE SOON! I feel so sorry for Rosalina, having too kiss some robot... then again i was the one who came up with that. Okay so I hope you liked this chapter which is kinda short compared to last chapter, but, uhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for everything, and i am planning on makiing this random book for all them kpoppers..... so uh yeah. hope u enjoyed and BYESIES!