Rosalina's POV

It's almost been a month since Bowser and I started working together. There's no news from Daisy, meaning either she's dead, or she is just somewhere without anyone knowing. Half the time I just think about whether I will ever get Luigi...

Day after day, I talk with Bowser, and slowly, we became friends. Bowser Jr. is happily going along with a new caretaker- according to him, I'm Mama Rosie, and I can't help but agree to the fact that it's an adorable name. It makes me feel special.

"So how are you feeling today? Say, you haven't done anything against Mario yet..."I said.

"Yes, I have. How many times did I burn him and he kept on winning?"

"Ah, well, I will never understand how that fat plumber guy can win against a fire-breathing creature, get two girls, and not break his head with those bricks."

"Well, I don't want to get Peach anymore."

"What?"

"I said I don't want to-"

"No, I heard what you said, but- what? Why? If you didn't want her in the first place, then why did you even bother asking me to join you?"

"I wanted her back then. But not because I love her."

"Then what?"

"Because she's the only one who can save me."

"What?"

"I was human once too."

"WHAT!?"

"I was apparently the guy Peach wanted to marry. Her parents didn't agree."

"Yeah, so? It's not like you wanted to marry her."

"I know, but I was transformed into a beast, and then I eventually grew older, and my father said before he died he wanted to see me get married. So I married the only beastly woman there was... I didn't really like her much, but she was really important to me, because if it weren't for her, my father wouldn't have died in peace. And then... she was murdered. I know who did it, but I won't tell. And so I need Peach because she might know the way out of this."

"Did her parents hate you?"

"Yes...?"

"Did they want you to  suffer?"

"Yes..."

"What are things that you hate?"

"Huh?"

"Answer."

"I hate vegetables, sweets, disloyal companions, Mario, Beauty and the Beast-"

"Fairy Tales have nothing to do with this."

"But it's something that I hate."

"Wait-"

"What?"

"I didn't have dinner yet."

I actually figured out the answer to his problem. He has to fall in love with Peach- and Peach has to fall in love with him. That's the way Beauty and the Beast went, right? So that's what I'm going to do.

He's like family to me now, so of course I should help him!

I just didn't want him to know, because I know he would refuse.

Operation BowserXPeach begins!

heyyyy guys. sorry i couldnt update earlier... i sorta just had a really packed day. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. love you all! I don't know what else to say.............

Have a nice....time okay? Hope  you enjoyed this rather short and not too interesting chapter and are looking forward to the next... Ok bye!