Daisy's POV

I gasped.

Luigi.

And HER.

Kissing?

Should I stay silent? Wait? Any second now, Rosalina will take my fiance.

OOOOOOHHHHH NO.

I couldn't help but cry.

Yes, I said I was crying. I rarely cry, but I was serious when I thought I was getting married to him. And Luigi? He's not the kind of guy to play with my heart. So it must be a really deep thing behind that kiss... I need to see more.

They started walking and I silently followed. I don't know this place. It was a giant pit thing.

I saw Luigi kneel down.

"Will you marry me?"

I couldn't stay hidden now. I stormed out the very second Rosalina said "YES!"

She lifted a foot in the air and I tripped. Yes, I tripped, while crying, while shouting, and while trying to grab her shoulders. Multitasking.

I fell in the pit- ISH. I sorta was still hanging on to the ground above and was struggling in getting myself and I saw Rosalina walk up to me.

"You? What are YOU doing here?"

"Why did you take my husband?"

"He asked for the marriage. I might as well accept."

Then she spun around, her heels poking my fingers. In pain, they slipped off, and I was falling into a giant black hole.

***

I woke up to see my torn, orange dress. I sat up to examine it when pain suddenly spread all over my body. I survived such a big fall, but how? I looked around to see if anyone was there. Nope. Can I climb up? No. It's too high. So HOW THE HECK DID I SURVIVE THIS?!?!?!?!?!

"Waaaaaaaaaaaa sup?" I heard someone say. I immediately turned and saw a tall- like, really tall- man in purple and black walk up to me, with a shorter teenage girl floating next to him. ON A BROOMSTICK. 

"The sky." I replied, annoyed. Like, dude, I'm DYING here and you ask me wassup? What?

"Yesterday night I saw you falling," said the girl quietly and calmly, "I'm not usually the person to save others, but the impact you were getting from just the air was pretty bad, so I caught you before you landed. No need to thank me. I only saved you becuase you might be useful."

Whoosh, that was cold.

"Huh? Useful?" I muttered, confused. I looked closely at both of them. I recognize one: He's Waluigi. The other? That girl? No idea who she is.

"I'm Ashley," she said as if reading my mind, "and this is Red." She pointed to a little floating ball next to her. It turned around and I saw a mouth, hands, and eyes. Oh. So it isn't just a toy. But then again, why would any teen have a TOY?

"There's a potion I'm working on which requires a human heart. Since there aren't many around this place and you're nearly dead anyway, mind if I borrow it? You won't get it back, though." she mumbled. Such a cold girl. Like, what's with her, eh?

"NO! Not me! There are others! Like Peach, Mario, Luigi, ROSALINA!!!"

"Rosalina?" Waluigi said in wonder. "Do you know where she is?"

"Uhhhh... yes...?"

He gave a sweet smile. Yes, a SWEET smile. And plus, it looked sorta good. Well, good enough for Rosalina. I think he likes her, so...... ya know.

"Ashley!" I exclaimed, "How about having a sister for a month? THEN you can use my heart in that potion, though I don't think you NEED it. That is, unless there's a private reason. So? Are you gonna tell?"

She leaned in close. "It's a- I DON'T TRUST YOU!"

I grabbed at my ear. I hate it when people do that! They act like they are telling you something but scream out of nowhere. UGH!

"I'm sure you can trust me. Do you want me to show you that it's true?"

I was ready to be trusted.

And I'm gonna prove it.

Of all people, Ashley was the one other person there at the moment. Why's that? She seems to be pretty unpopular. She is one of my favorites, and plus, SHES SIXTEEN!!!!!!! Oh and Waluigi looks good in this, like he don't look bad. I'll see if I can post a pic of how he looks to me. AND:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS ON BOTH STORIES! I REALLY ONLY NEED 100 MORE READS AND I'LL BE AT 1K. WOW GUYS AND THANK YOU ALL. I ALSO HAVE NEARLY 100 READS ON THIS ONE AND I CAN'T BE HAPPIER. THANK YOU. am i saying that too much? 

nah.

THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IM HAVIN DA FEELS RIIGHT NOW

ok hope you enjoyed the chapter and uh.... bye.... for now that is.