Luigi's POV

I heard shouting.

"WHAT IS WITH YOU LUIGI!? YOU THINK YOU CAN QUIETLY CHEAT ON ME AND I WOULDN'T KNOW? IT ISN'T THAT EASY. YOU ARE A STUPID LIAR, I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN WANTED TO-"

"What the heck happened Daisy?"

"YOU! YOU HAPPENED! ARE YOU CRAZY!? I SAW YOU PROPOSE TO ROSALINA, YOU IDIOT!"

"What are you talking about? I never-"

"Oh, I know you would say this. Look at my dress, all torn, because that brat- no, your freakin' fiance pushed me into this pit of doom, I spent two freakin' days there, and not a single person or toad or creature looked for me! Do you know how I feel right now? I'M LIVING IN H-"

"CALM DOWN!" I suddenly shouted back, "None of that happened, I swear!"

"OH REALLY, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WAS? ONE OF BOWSER'S PLANS? BECAUSE I'M VERY SURE BOWSER WANTS REVENGE ON ME. YEAH, TOTALLY, I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE A GUY WHO PLAYED WITH MY HEART AND USED ME TO GET POPULAR!" 

"Daisy, I-"

"No, you just shut up," she cried, tears rolling down her face, "I don't know why I loved you."

***

I sat up, panting. That was a terrible dream. But what if it's right? Daisy has been missing for the past two days, and no one searched for her. But what is that pit of doom she was talking about? And proposing to Rosalina? What? Bowser's plans? NONE of this makes sense. But I'll look for her anyways. I don't want her to think I cheated on her when I didn't. 

Wait, why am I believing this? It was just a stupid nightmare. Well, it seems quite accurate, soooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................

Okay, I'll look for her.

I packed some things, and got Peach to hand me one of Daisy's dresses, since in the dream, her dress was ripped up. Peach didn't bother asking why. She wanted me to find Daisy anyway, I guess she was just lonely. 

So I headed out on my adventure. 

"Daisy?" I called out, "DAAAAAAAAAYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!"

No reply.

"Daisy, are you-"

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around and saw a teenage girl with black hair and a red dress.

"I'm looking for Princess Daisy."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Luigi. Her fiance."

"Fiance? But didn't you propose to Rosalina just the other day? And then Rosalina pushed Daisy off the cliff and you didn't do anything?"

"Huh? What cliff? I never proposed to Rosalina."

"That's hard to believe."

"I really didn't."

"Prove it then. Do you have a ring?"

"Yes, but it's from Dai-"

"Sorry, I can't believe you."

"Where's Daisy?"

"Even if you found her, she would never go back to a cheater. Just like you, she's moved on."

"Wh-what?" I felt my eyes tear up, but I can't cry in front of this kid, so I just sucked it up.

"I said, she's moved on. She doesn't care a bout you anymore."

"B-but-"

"No 'buts' and no 'waits', I told you she's moved on."

"B-b-but-"

"YO ASHLEY! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! IT'S A-wait. Luigi? What are you doing here, you cheat?" It was Daisy.

"I swear I didn't cheat on you, I-"

"Likely story."

"Daisy-"

"Ha, you EXPECT ME to believe you? Yeah right. I'm supposed to trust someone like you? I'm sick of this and-"

"Do you know what the difference was between me and that other Luigi you saw? That Luigi loves Rosalina. This Luigi doesn't."

"THEN WHO DOES THIS LUIGI LOVE?! HUH?!"

"This Luigi loves you." It was the first time I said anything like that to her.

I sooner realized the teen girl was awkwardly standing there.

"What are you waiting for?" She said with a really tiny, almost un-readable smile. Since she was so cold so far, I was glad to see her smile.

"Huh?" Dasiy and I said in unision.

"Well, if we're going by romance plot, aren't you guys supposed to kiss or something?"

"Wow, Ashley, I didn't know you were so... knowledgeable in that field." Daisy said nervously.

"Are you not gonna kiss? I can leave if you want..."

"Nonono you can stay but I'm not sure about-"

"Oh." this Ashley girl said in an evil voice, "you may not want to but you will."

"Huh?"

She waved her orb-wand thingy and suddenly, Daisy and I were tied to each other.

"I won't untie this until you two kiss. And spend at least a day tied to each other."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

Ashley laughed. "I'm a witch. Why can't I act like one?"

"Romance Witches don't exist!" exclaimed Daisy, bushing. We were both flustered so I get why.

"Good Luck!" Ashley said with a deep laugh as she floated away. 

Now Daisy and I were in an empty cave.

Alone.

Oh gosh, I'm doomed.

ha. ha. ha. very funny. now, will they kiss? when? How? ah well, i don't know yet. Oh, btw, do ya like my new profile pic? if you go to my profle u can see, the chipettes are no longer the background pic, now its A REALLY GOOD PICTURE OF DAISY THAT I HAVE BEEN LOVING FOR THE PAST YEAR. and my profile pic is my lovely Baozi cuz right after this story I'll be writing a fanfic about him. then.....................................

*DRUMROLL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE*

AN ORIGINAL STORY!

I'm trying to do a book of every genre.... i did quite alot of fanfics didn't i? yeah...

Okay i hope you ;iked the chapter, i guess i just wanted some juice in this so now they have to kiss! lol. 

OH AND GUYSES I LITERALLY NEED ONLY 50 MORE READS ON THE OTHER STORY AND I WILL REACH 1K AND I'M FREAKING OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME REACH THIS FAR IN ONLY LIKE, 3 MONTHS OR SOMETHING. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYSES FOR BEING EPIC! YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

whew. okay byesies, saranghae!