Bowser's POV

Rosalina came back not so happily.

Apparently, she had to kick Daisy off the cliff, making her the murderer. And she can't stand that.

In all honesty, how the heck would a hideous turtle koopa beast thing comfort a galaxy princess? How? There's obviously no way that's possible so why even try? 

"Are you not going to bother comforting me? No wonder Peach doesn't want to marry you," she muttered in between sniffles. I looked at my clawed hands in confusion and sighed. It didn't sound like one. I tried to pat her on the back but I kept on jerking my arms away, afraid that I'd hurt her if I did so.

I then slowly placed my hands- more like clawed paws- on her shoulders. She turned around and gave a little smile. My heart fluttered all of a sudden and I looked away. No, Bowser, don't you dare start feeling that way about her! She's just your partner in a plot to get Peach, not so you can marry her, but to get you out of this huge beastly mess. She's the only one who knows how to un-cast this spell put on me, and the only one who knows who murdered my wife. My poor wife. If it wasn't for- never mind. All I need is for Peach to tell me how to break this spell and I'll be myself again. Myself.

I can't think like that about Rosalina.

I jerked my hands away, feeling myself blush.

"Okay Bowser," she said, patting my muzzle-ish-snout and waving with the other hand, "I'll be going now."

 I felt the sides of my snout redden again. "Okay bye to you too."

She left and I tried falling asleep that night but couldn't. Bowser, you're in trouble now.

***

"Bowser? Oh Bowser, you're heating up. You okay? What did you eat yesterday? Did you over work? Am I just thinking this but you're usually like this because you breath fire? Oh gosh, what happened?"

That was what I heard when I woke up. 

Rosalina? Freaking out because I have a fever? No way.

Maybe all that trouble falling asleep meant I was already sick... was I? I don't know but I was lucky to have this galaxy lady to help me. It made me feel special- oh no Bowser, you agreed not to think like this! She's just here to get revenge on Daisy, that's it. And that's all it is ever gonna be so don't get your hopes up. 

She looked at me, worry painted over that usual calmness she has, which made me worry too.

"Luma!" she shouted at one of her star children, "get starbits! Quick!" She then looked down at me. 

"Don't worry," she said with the corners of her lips curling up the slightest bit, "I know how to make the perfect medicine to cure you."

I silently watched as she swiftly stirred all the ingredients together, muttering something under her breath, and I just sat there admiring her work. I drank the mixture and all of a sudden, I felt a giant surge of energy.

"All better!" she exclaimed happily.

I wasn't sick, I was just stressed. The same thought plays in my mind over and over again:

Is it really Peach that I want now?

heyheyhey guyses wassup!? i know that was short, sorry, but hey, literally have like, 770 something views on a princess and a plumber, and correct me if i'm wrong, isnt 1000=1k? and after 999 comes 1000? WHICH MEANS I WILL BE REACHING 1K?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAH! AND THE 170 VOTES! WOW! I AM DYING! THANKS YOU ALLSIES SO MUCH!!!!!!!! ABUIDGHBHVNIRGUHSLRJFVRGHnfCRUTGVERLUGHBTRKY! LIKE, I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN! lOVE YOU ALL!

whew ok. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! poor bowser, he dont understand... poor guy. btw he's like, one of my most favorite video game characters. 

Okay hope you enjoyed and byesies my friends!