Rosalina's POV

It was getting dark, but I didn't care. I'm not going to leave Bowser out here. He's my friend, I can't just leave him outside to rot.

No, Bowser's not the friend, Luigi is. I wasted time thinking I loved him. There's only one being out there for you,and if Luigi has Daisy, then I have to be wrong. I never loved Luigi. I only thought I did. I was crazy, for nearly killing someone who made me jealous. I was wrong this whole time.

But if Bowser's not a friend, then what is he?

In all honesty, I don't know. But I really do care about him. If i didn't, then how could I explode like that? I don't usually explode.

Bowser Jr. cried behind me, and I hugged him. The poor kid lost his mother. He can't lose his father.

Tears falling on my cheeks, I hugged him.

I don't care if it looked ugly, but I did want to do that. In fact, I've wanted to for a long time but thought it would be weird if I did.

Jr. cried into my shoulder and I sniffled. 

"Daddy, I love you, so don't die..." Bowser Jr. sobbed.

"Bowser... I also love you... so don't die..." I managed to say. Well, I don't know where the 'love' slipped out, because I was planning to say that I like him. He's my friend now, after all. 

But then, all of a sudden, he just started glowing.

What?

Then it hit me.

This is his least favorite fairy tail, playing in real life.

He is the beast.

And I am the beauty.

I covered my eyes to protect them from the blinding light, when I felt Bowser Jr. changing too.

Is this it? 

Are they human?!

I slowly opened my eyes to see a handsome 28 year old man in a hoodie and jeans (odd, but I don't care) and a 5 year old boy in a T-Shirt and sweats next to me. 

"Bowser?" I asked, then realizing my reaction should be different and said, "Bowser! Bowser, you're human!"

He looked down at himself and a grin spread across his face, a grin that I could see. 

I swung my arms around his shoulders and squealed. Jr. joined the party and hugged us too.

Bowser is human.

Human!

And it happened because of me!

And in the fairy tale, this can only happen if he can make someone fall in love with him, right?

So do I love him?

Well, if it worked then...uh....

I went all out and baked huge cakes and cooked a feast. 

This was amazing! 

My head was still spinning but I didn't really mind. Because that didn't matter to me much anymore. 

What matters is that I was close to an ugly beast, just like in the fairy tale.

And we got out happy ending.

UH-UH-UH! THE STORY ISN'T DONE YET! so i know its kinda weird that I made this Rosalina x Bowser thing happen(oh and the pic don't belong to me okay?), but I guess I just found it really cute. AND THE STORY ISN'T DONE YET BECAUSE EVERYONE'S GONNA GET A HAPPY ENDING (it clearly says in the last sentence of the chapter) INCLUDING WALUIGI!

So I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and uh....if you weren't happy with the ship i'm really sorry, but that was the direction this plot was going...(btw WaluigiXRosalina is still cute).

Well......story almost over... NEXT CHAPTER IS THE TRIPLE WEDDING, SO HERE WE GOOOOOO!

Btw about how Bowser and Bowser Jr. look... just imagine a good-looking redhead. one is older, one is younger. Okay then, you all are da best, and if you are disappointed, I'm really sorry......

Okay, BYESIES!!!! <3