SHT | Disclaimer |

***

***

SHT  |  Disclaimer  | 

As you progress in this story, you will find involvement of certain topics like gore, religion, a spine-chilling criminal case which will boil your blood, and certain 18+ topics as well.

The couple in this story is normal, yet not normal. Likewise, neither is their story normal, nor is it abnormal.
It's upon you how you perceive both of them because not everything or everyone in this story is how he, she or it appears to be.

Finally, I hereby declare that in no way, I support pedophilia. That's a crime and I absolutely abhor it.
So, when you read the diary entries in this story, be a little open minded and most importantly patient.
The young boy in the diary entries, doesn't harbor any crush on the little girl and his thoughts about her are mostly innocent and funny until the story takes a different turn. He is a lonely boy with no one really around him, hence the fascination. Thus, don't make up your mind just by reading the first diary entry. There are more diary entries after the first one, and with each of those entries, your perception will change.

Lastly, the first 13 chapters are the fundamental base where many important things build up. You may not know why those 13 chapters are there, but they are there because of an important reason. This is a slow-burn.
So, patience is the key.

***