5.

I'm sitting in the dark beneath what looks like bushes. I'm cold and trembling and holding my knees to my chest. I'm so tiny, like a small toddler. I sniffle, I'm crying.

I hear some rustling and hear a voice calling out.

"Prince Jin, you must come back inside now," says a woman.

"Wait Mina, I hear something!" A little boy yells back to her. The rustling gets louder and then a boy of five years comes into view. He's a tiny version of the man I was just talking to. He has the long black hair in the same style and little fangs and bright big red eyes. His ears are still pointed but no piercings adorn them, and he has no tattoos yet. He lifts up a branch and sees me and I yelp in surprise.

"Hey what are you doing here? Who are you?" He asks me in a soft voice.

"I don't know. I don't know how I got here. I want to go home. I miss my mommy," I say in a tiny little voice.

"Let's get you out of here. I'll help you find your mommy," he says and offers me his hand with a sweet smile.

I look at him a moment before I place my tiny chubby hand in his. He helps to pull me from the bushes. I look down and notice I'm in a pink night gown, my favorite one when I was small that had cats all over it and a frilly tutu like skirt.

He brushes the dirt off of me and takes a few leaves from my hair as he holds my hand. A young woman in a maid's outfit comes over to us.

"Prince Jin, who is this?" She asks him.

"I don't know! Let me find out!" He says cutely and turns to me. "What's your name? I'm Jin, Prince of the vampires."

"My name is Lunella..." I say timidly.

"Lunella, where did you come from dear? Where are your parents?" The woman asks me in a kind tone.

"I don't know," I say with a sniffle again.

"Come dear, let's get you out of the cold," she says and begins to walk away. Jin holds my hand as he leads me behind her. Once we are inside, she comes to grab a blanket to drape around my little shoulders and Jin drags me in front of a roaring fire.

"I like your dress! You must be a princess!" Jin says happily to me, trying to calm me down.

"That's what my mommy calls me, but I don't think it's true," I giggle at him, suddenly feeling much better.

The maid comes back, and she bends down to me, "what are you dear? What village do you come from?"

"I'm a girl," I tell her.

She laughs, "of course you are sweetie. I mean are you a vampire, or a lycan or perhaps a demon?"