7.

Jin leads me back into his room. Once we are inside, he closes the door behind us. I am not sure what to do with myself and I don't want to anger him further. I know I have known him my whole life but for some reason, I feel awkward around him right now. Not all of Mt memories came back from us and it almost feels like I'm incomplete. Not to mention, he is basically my soon to be husband and I'm pregnant with two baby Gods.

He turns to me. "Would you like to take a bath Ella? I'm going to have to throw away that dress you're wearing, and I need a maid to get your new dress ready," he asks me.

"That would be nice," I say as I look away from him.

He goes to a door and opens it. Inside is a beautiful bathroom. It has cobblestone like floors and the walls are painted a luxurious red like the bedroom. There is a waterfall shower that stands by itself with clear doors and a large sunk in bathtub in its own little private corner. Jin walks over to start the water for me and gets out various things to wash my hair and body. He reaches inside of a linen closet to retrieve a towel for me. When he is done, he gestures for me to get in.

I go to take my dress off and notice he is still in here with me. I turn to him, silently asking for him to turn around or something. He rolls his eyes and walks out of the door. I can hear him talking with a maid and so I slip my dress off and get into the bath.

I put bubbles in the running water to help ease the ache in my muscles. Just as I lean my head back against the tub and let the hot water over my skin, Jin comes back in and shuts the bathroom door behind him.

I start to move to cover myself and he scoffs at me. "Really Ella, I've already seen everything, remember?" He asks me as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"No... I don't. I remember some but not everything," I say quietly, and he comes over to lay his head on the edge of the square shaped bath. He places his hand in the warm water and my breath hitches in my throat. 

"Well, I have. We first took a bath together when you turned seventeen or eighteen. And it was awkward as hell," he says as he runs his fingers through the bubbles, laying his head on his forearm.

I sit back and try to remember, trying not to think about the fact he is right there, and I still want to jump his bones. "We literally talked about everything except that we were naked in a bath together. We even talked about-" he starts and I interrupt him, a memory suddenly coming to the surface. 

"Chess," I whisper, and he looks up at me. 

"Yeah, that's right," he says with a soft smile. 

"We were so concerned about how the other viewed us naked and what they thought, so we played a chess game in the bath in the air," I said with a giggle. 

"Yeah, and you still somehow lost," he says with a laugh. 

"I didn't think you looked bad you know," I say as I turn my head to look at him. "You were just the first boy I have ever seen naked before."