17.

We made it to the reception hall and the party was just as lively as my coronation reception. People were happy and drinking and eating. Jin and I sat along at a small table in the back of the room, while the other nobles had their own table to themselves. It was a good thing too as I could barely contain my small whimpers as Jin grazed my upper thigh under my dress with his fingers.

"You are going to have to stop if you want me to make it through this reception," I whisper to him.

"But what if I don't want to?" He asks me with a sly smile.

"I thought you promises me all night long?" I ask with a bat of my eyelashes and a sly smile of my own.

He growls at me and plants his forehead against mine. "You have no idea what you're in for My Ella," he says.

"Can't wait," I tell him. We hear someone coming to our table, so we straighten ourselves out.

"Big sister Lunella!" Jezzy says as he hops into my lap. I wrap my arms around him with a laugh as I cuddle him close to me.

Jin's parents stroll up to the table and Viktur looks drunk already. "So, when will I expect some grandkids?" He asks and Hereina rolls her eyes at him.

Jin sends a sly smile my way, "probably a lot sooner than you think."

Viktur and Hereina's eyes widen at us, and they look directly at me. I put my finger to my lips, and they instantly beam with joy.

"My dear Lunella. I have been waiting for this day for so many years. I couldn't have picked a better bride for my son," Hereina says as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"I'm going to go celebrate even harder now!" Viktur says as he turns to go back towards the drink table.

"Wait dear!" Hereina calls after him.

"Hey Lunella, can we dance?" Jezzy asks from my lap.

"Of course, but first I have to dance with your brother," I say, and Jin takes that as a que to stand up.

"My beautiful wife, Lunella Orionne Galvantis, would you honor me with a dance," he asks me as he reaches his hand towards me.

I giggle girlishly as I place my hand in his. "Of course, my handsome husband," I say, and he leads me to the dance floor.

The crowd clears and watches us happily as we begin to twirl around to the beautiful song. I can't believe it. I'm married. To the man I love more than anything in the world. But I can't help but shake this gnawing feeling in my stomach. The feeling that something big is going to happen to try and separate us. But I'll be ready for it. Jin was right, I am unafraid. I will not go down without a fight. I will fight with my entire body and soul to preserve my happiness here. Even if I have to rip others' souls apart.

The thought reminds me of Lucifer and how he didn't come to my coronation or my wedding. I am sad but I know it isn't for good reason. He probably didn't want to lead the other Gods here, namely Hades and Poseidon. I must prepare myself for if they do make an appearance.