27.

"Lord Lucifer and the four women accompanying him have arrived," the guard says. 

"Bring them in," Jin says and walks to his throne with our son in his arms. I take Lillith from Pan and sit in my own throne as the rest of the Kings follow. Kai, Lyre and Roc stand by us as the double doors open and Lucifer walks in with a cloak covering him, along with four smaller cloaked individuals. 

Once the double doors close, all formalities leave me. 

"Lucifer," I say with a smile. 

He reaches up with his clawed hands and drops the hood from his horned head. He gives me a razor-sharp toothed grin as he smiles widely at me. "There is my girl!" he says happily. 

I can't help but leave my throne and run up to him with Lillith in my arms. When I reach him, he wraps his arms around me to hug me close to him. "I'm glad you made it sweetie," he whispers to me. 

"Me too. You don't know how happy being here has made me," I whisper back to him as tears threaten to fall from my eyes. 

We hear a sharp squeal, and Lucifer looks down at Lillith in my arms. She is smiling widely up at him, and he blinks at her multiple times. He looks to me with widened eyes, "is this?" he asks me. 

I nod with a smile. "This is Lillith Ephyne Siren Galvantis," I say and look towards Jin to bring our son forward. He stands from his throne and walks over. Lucifer looks to the moving bundle in Jin's arms. Rue looks up at Lucifer and makes a cooing sound. "And this is Rueberos Lucille Corinthe Galvantis," I tell him and Lucifer flinches. 

"You named one after me?" he asks as he chokes back a sob. 

I nod and he wraps his arms around me again. He removes them and looks down at the two tiny Gods in our arms. He rubs their cheeks with the backs of one of his fingers as he smiles down at them. "What perfect little Gods they are," he whispers. 

"Did I hear you right my Goddess? Did you name your daughter Ephyne?" says one of the smaller cloaked figures. I recognize the voice immediately as small hands lower the hood and I see a rush of pink hair. The one standing beside her lowers her hood and I see the blue hair of Ephyra. 

"You named your daughter after us?" Ephyra asks me with a gentle smile. 

"Rhene! Ephyra!" I yell out as I hand Lillith to her father and wrap my arms around their necks to pull them close. I can't help but let the tears fall from my eyes as I hold them close. "I'm so glad you're both alright...." I choke out. 

They wrap their arms around me and hug me back, sniffling like me. "We missed you Goddess," Rhene says with a smile.

When we pull away from each other, Ephyra gestures to the other two cloaked figures. "We didn't come alone either, we brought two more with us," she says. 

I watch as one lowers her hood and see Metis smiling timidly at me. "Metis!" I yell happily and wrap my arms around her. She lightly hugs me back. I look towards the other figure. She slowly lowers her hood, and I gasp at who it is.