16.

Warning: This chapter has slightly spicy themes. Please read at your own discretion 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days passed by fast after the party of my coronation to my wedding day. Everyone got drunk and happy at the coronation reception, and I was happy to have several dances with my soon to be husband, among other males of royalty. I was so tired afterward that by the time Jin and I made it back to our room, I instantly passed out in the bed, with my dress and cape still on. 

I finished the other preparations for the wedding and the reception, and all were invited to attend the event. The invitations were sent out to include all members of every family, whether they be nobility or commoner. The big day has finally arrived, and I can barely contain myself, but neither can Jin. We also couldn't contain our feelings towards each other as the big day arrived. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other since my coronation. He even had to stop me a few times because he was worried about the effect it would have on the babies, and that made me want him even more. So here we were, early in the morning before we were to separate before we got ready for our wedding. We were both completely naked and I was sitting on the desk with my legs spread wide as he stood in front of me and pounded into me relentlessly. He was thrusting so hard that the desk was moving underneath me, and he had to grip my hips to keep my steady as I gripped his muscled shoulders. 

"Oh yes, Jin. Baby just like that~" I moaned out and he growled in response. He was being careful not to bite me so I wouldn't have marks on my wedding day, but I know it was hard for him not to. 

"Ella....just you wait until tonight. I won't let you rest at all," he growls into my ear with each thrust. "I will ravish you all night long love." 

I spread my legs wider to get him deeper into me as I feel myself slowly starting to reach the familiar height of ecstasy. 

"Jin...I'm going to-" I tell him, and he places his lips on mine to steal a needful and lust filled kiss. 

"Come baby. Come just for me," he says and that's all that was needed. I finally hit the high I was looking for and come. My walls clench around him, milking him as I orgasm and grow sensitive to his touches. It doesn't take long for him to follow me. A few more thrusts and he comes into me, filling me up with his seed. If I wasn't pregnant already, I definitely would be now. 

He groans as he comes down from his own high and I am a whimpering mess. I look up at him and claim his lips with my own. He grabs my cheek in his hand and kisses me back lovingly. 

Suddenly, we hear the door open and in strolls Roc, without a care in the world. "Hey, it's time to start getting ready for your.... woah..." he says as he stares at us with his eyes wide in surprise. 

I yelp and shrink behind Jin to make myself disappear in embarrassment. Jin glances over his shoulder at Roc and rolls his eyes with a groan. 

"Couldn't wait till tonight could ya lovebirds?" Roc says with a wide grin on his face and a waggle of his eyebrows. 

"Ugh...Roc, give us a minute, would you?" Jin says in irritation.