mickey d's (or should i say mickey's d?)

I went to McDonald's to get me a McNugget and took a steaming mcshit in the bathroom.
I don't know what it is. Something about McDonald's has always brought out the beast in me. It really puts a pep in my step.
After my mcshit, I went to order more McNuggets and McFries. Just then, from behind the counter, I'm greeting with a beautiful face. A true sight for sore eyes.
It's him. Ronald McDonald.
"Hey, babygirl," Ronald says from behind the counter.
*clown squeaky nose noise* eeee eeee eee eeee!
"Want some fries with that shake?," Ronald says.
"Or do you just wanna shake.... that ass?"
He winks at me with his beautiful eyes.
I hound down my McDonald's order and we make a beeline to the bathroom.
I sit down on the toilet and start to rip the stinkiest ass.
"Fart on it," Ronald exclaims with agony.
I get up from the toilet seat, turn around, bend over, and fart on Ronald's throbbing member.
My McAsshole is burning with agony. Stinking with agony. AND THEN IT SHITS WITH AGONY.
It shits all over Ronald's mcdick.
"You want a McChicken with those McNuggets, baby girl?," he says as he puts his cock in my butt that's still excreting its fecal surprise.
"YES PAPI!," I scream with agony.
We're mcfucking really hard in the bathroom when all of a sudden, a horrific sight bubbles up from the toilet.
It's the Hamburglar!
I shrieked with horror and agony. What was he doing in here?
"Calm down, girl. I just wanted to join in the fun. Let's have a McThreesome!," the Hamburglar screams with agony.
Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar start fucking my shitty ass at the same time. It feels so good. Call that a McDouble.
We all cum at the same time and lay on the shitty McDonald's bathroom floor.
The screams of the employees and the customers out in the restaurant grow louder and louder as the smell of the mcshit gets worse and worse. I mean.... better and better haha.
"God, I'm so glad y'all are my brothers," I say with agony.